Twenty six

Christian rubbed his templed not knowing what to do next he really fucked it up this time.

"So what do you want?" Jordan snapped as she sat at the end of Mitchels bed.
"I need some help." He mumbled as she crossed her arms. "Okay continue." She instructed.
"Me and Christian got in a fight because he doesn't know what he feels towards me and I'm so fucked over this situation I don't know what to do." Mitty pushes the braids out of his face as Jordan rolled her eyes. "You know you can't force love right?" She hissed as Mitchel nodded. "I know but maybe I could speed up the process or something." He shrugged as he got off of his bed and started to pace around his room.
"Or maybe you could just give up on him, I mean clearly he doesn't feel the same way." Mitchel frowned and sighed. "Maybe I can take him on a date." Mitchel smiled to Jordan. "Are you fucking playing, you never randomly took me on dates when we were dating!" She barked as Mitchel shrugged. "Uh my bad." He laughed a little which sent Jordan over the edge. "Man rot in hell hope y'all contract aids and die." She barked before storming out.

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
                   Man you don't know how bad I wanna cuddle with Christian. HES SOOO SOFT

Christian:
🤢🤢🤢

Christian:
Cuddle with my
Dick instead

                                                   Mitchel🚀:
                           Man fuck off im over here spilling my feelings to this guy ands just like try again late hoe

Christian;
I think you should
March in there and
Tell that boy that you're
Gonna love the frick a de fracks
Out of him
If he likes it or not

                                                  Mitchel🚀:
                 I don't wanna like annoy him

Christian:
Just fuckin do
It pussy
Read 7:31 am

Mitchel put two pancakes on a plate along with some fruit and homemade syrup and toast. He put a single rose in a vase and put it on the breakfast tray and headed towards Christians room.

"Can I come in?" Mitchel shouted as Christian hummed a yah.

"Oh my god what the hell." Christian laughed and sat up.
"I know you need time to think about us and that's okay I respect that take your time." Mitchel smiled as he stole a strawberry off of his plate. "I don't know what to say." Christian Smiled as he dug into the breakfast Mitchel had made him as his phone dinged.

                                               Clantis🤢🤠:
                    Hey you needa go and meet up with the new videographer that's shooting the new music video. His name is Ryan.

Mitchel:
Does it have to be done
Right now? 😒

                                              Clantis🤢🤠:
                                                   Yes

Mitchel:
🙄

"I really appreciate you letting me take my time trying to figure this out." Christian Smiled as he popped a blueberry into his mouth. "Yah no problem." Mitchel smiled before getting off his bed and explaining he had to go.

Mitchel walked down the street and entered a small café looking for the videographer. "Over here." Mitchel headed to the table where he was called over too.
"You must be the lead singer of Chase Atlantic." He Smiled as his smile sent a warm feeling into Mitchel stomach which confused him.
"Yah, you must be Ryan." He took a seat as he ordered a coffee and they talked about what they wanted in the heaven and back Music video.
A loud boom of thunder caught there conversation off guard.
"Shit." Mitchel mumbled as Ryan raised his eyebrow. "I walked here because it's like 2 minuets away and now it's pouring." He grunted. "I can give you a ride if you want me too." Ryan smiled and paid for his half of the bill. "Only if it's not out of the way." Mitchel mumbled as Ryan nodded and headed to his truck.

The ride was short which made Mitchel sad for some reason.
"Uh hey can I get your number." Ryan asked nervously. "I mean for like video questions and what not." He spoke quickly trying to not make himself look like a fool. Mitchel felt his cheeks heat up a guy had never asked for his number before.
"Yah here" Mitchel smiled brightly and wrote down his number and passed it to Ryan.
Mitchel ran through the ran up to the front door and tried to wipe away his smile as he opened the houses door.