Ten

Christian curled up with a pillow as tears streamed down his face. He could barely see to text Mitchel. 

Christian:
Please don't cut Christian
Off he's your best friend y'all
Need each other.
Read 8:35am

"Hey Christian, why are you crying, what the Fuck?" Mitchel walked slowly into Christians room as he let go of the pillow. "Last night..." Christian trailed on.
"We were drunk, Christian it was nothing." Mitchel said with a bit of nervousness in his voice.
"Yah." Christian mumbled as Mitchel embraced him into a hug.

Mitchel let him go and stood in his door way. "You gonna be alright?" Mitchel smiled to Christian as he nodded and adverted his eyes from his friend.

                                                  Mitchel🚀:
         IM IN LOVE WITH CHRISTIAN

Christian:
Wait what?

                                                Mitchel🚀:
                        I mean I can't be in love with him right? I'm not gay AND he's my best friend.

Christian:
Just be in love
With my dick instead.

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
                           God can't anything about me and not you and or your dick

Christian:
O_o

Christian starred at the ceiling as Clinton Came in.
"Kaylas cheating on me." He blurted out.
"Mitchels in love with me." Christian also blurted out.
"Well damn you win, how do you know that?" Clint sat in the chair across from his bed.
"He told the "unknown" Number." Christian rubbed his face.
"Well damn dude what are gonna do?" Clinton crossed his legs. "Is there even anything I can do?" He grunted.
"Well do you like him?" He raised his eyebrow as Christian sat up in his bed. "God I don't know." He mumbled. "I think you're just scared." Clint explained as Christian shrugged. "Anywhore Kayla's cheating on you with who?" Christian quickly changed the subject.
"With Jesse, they hooked up last night at the party." Clinton said with a straight face.
"God this band is falling apart." Christian laughed a little but so did Clint. "See the thing is uh it was 3 sum." Clint bit down on his bottom lip before he continued. "I walked in on them and I joined but the thing was I was too focused on Jesse and at one point me and Jesse forgot she was there and she caught on real quick." Christian made a O shape with his mouth. "Holy fuck, okay then what happened." Christian asked like a 12 year old girl at a sleep over spilling the tea about there girlfriends.
"Uh I don't remember we were all on hella shit last night." Christian sighed wanting to know more. "But she's acting like it never happened."
Christian shrugged as phone vibrated.

Mitchel🚀:
                   Imma ask Christian to the fair idk maybe like a date. Should I?

Christian:
Do ittt

Christian:
I bet he'd love to go

"What are you smiling and laughing about?" Mitchel asked Christian as Clint left his room. "Oh at Clint's love life." Christian continued to smile. "Fuck off." Clint barked and lifted his room.

"Uh hey I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to the fair tonight?" Mitchel rubbed the back of his neck out of nervousness. "Yah sure id love too." Christian Smiled as Mitchels smile widened. "Great be ready in a hour, k?" Mitchel turned to leave. "Alright." Christian laughed.

                                                Mitchel🚀:
                                  HE SAID YES

                                               Mitchel🚀:
                I can't wait to eat Cotten candy with him and play games and go on rides with him.

                                               Mitchel🚀:
                                               Ew I sound like a 14 year girl going on her date

Christian:
Aweeee

Christian:
He's so luck 😩😒

                                                  Mitchel🚀:
                   You better be there, well texting me, all night I need help Iv never gone on a date with a boy, is it just like a girl? God I'm sweating imma have a panic attack and I can't find me Xanax

Christian:
Nah man I got plans
Of my own tonight

Christian:
Plus you don't needa be on your
Phone all night it might give him
The wrong vibe like he's boring
Or somethin

Christian:
And dude calm down
Y'all have a great time I promise

Christian:
* attachment one photo*

Christian:
Just remember when you get
Tired of Christian you
Can always have my dick.

Mitchel🚀:
Uh why does your dick look familiar

Christian:
You probably seen
It in your dreams
Read 4:31 pm