Two

Christian:
Good morning sunshine

Christian:
Bitch wake tf up

Mitchel🚀:
Jeez rude much what do you want?

Christian:
I jus wanna talk lol

Mitchel🚀:
What could you possibly want to talk about

Christian:
I wanna know what your dick is like SEnD mE a PicTuRe
Read 8:55 am

"Good morning." Christian Smiled as he passed Mitchel a plate of pancakes and a beer.
"Who you textin?" Christian being the nosey Guy He is asked his best friend
"I wonder if I just send him some random dick from google would he leave me alone." Mitchel rubbed his temples trying to release some stress. "Ew don't do that." Christian laughed with a mouth full of pancakes.
"Why not?" Mitchel turned towards him as he had to think on his feet. "Because no one wants to see a random dick from the internet." Christian quickly shoved more food in his face. "He won't even know if it's mine or not." Mitchel took a sip of his beer. "Send him Jesses penis." Clinton joined in on the conversation.
"No don't go around spreading my dick like that." Jesse huffed. "Here I'll send you a picture to send to him." Clinton laughed as the room went dead silent. "I mean hahah I don't have any pictures of Jesses dick sorry." Clinton nervously laughed and left the living room quickly.

Mitchel spoke and said he needed a shower and left. "I swear to god, if he sends me a dick from google Imma be pissed." He grunted as Jesse laughed. "You needa come clean dude, he's gonna ask for your new Number eventually." Christian shrugged. "Shhh I wanna see how far I can take this." He laughed softly and texted Mitchel again.

Christian:
I bet it's big

Mitchel🚀:
What's big?

Christian:
Your dick

Mitchel🚀:
I'm in the shower leave me alone

Christian:
oOf rough hot shower sex with you is a yes from mE

Mitchel🚀:
I'm calling the fbi it you don't stop harassing me

Christian:
How did you know being in handcuffs is also my KINK
Read 10:02 am

"I'm going to get lunch with Pat I'm leaving my phone here." Mitchel popped up into the kitchen. "Dude take your phone, what if something happens." Christian complained he really just like bothering Mitchel and seeing how far he can go until he's left on read.
"Fine." He grabbed it along with his keys.

About 10 minuets later Christian got bored of watching reruns of Friends so he decided to text Mitchel.

Christian:
Okay fine how about I try a different approach

Mitchel🚀:
Huh?

Christian:
You are like hella talented and the way your braids fall in your face and you get annoyed is sooo cute and you're such a good listener and you're perfect :)

Christian frowned at the text message he just wrote for some reason Yah everything he just wrote was true but he'd never said any of that out loud or wrote it down before.

Mitchel🚀:
You're starting to creep me out stop talking like you know me

Christian:
Oh but I want to know You
inside and out 😏

Mitchel🚀:
At least give me your name

Christian:
Chris
Chr|
Ch|
C|

Before sending it he thought about it was it two risky because Mitty knew he hated to be called Chris.

Christian:
My name is yours

Mitchel🚀:
You're starting to convince me you're a fan girl that got my number so what do you want? What will it take for you to leave me alone?

Christian:
Bold of you to assume that, but im very much a male.
And I just want your love

Mitchel🚀:
                   Well that sucks you know I have a girlfriend and Jordan has ALL of my love

Christian:
Yup sure she does, well see
how long that last
Read 12:49pm

"Bro Mitty just texted me and told me that he's like right next to police station he would go in and report you but he had drugs in his system." Jesse laughed as his widened and grabbed for his phone.

Christian:
I stg if you report me to the cops my dick is going to be shoved
so far down your
throat it's going to come
out your asshole

                                                     Mitchel🚀:
                                             Woah wtf dude
what are you on?

Christian:
I could ask you the same

                                                   Mitchel🚀:
                         I popped a Molly last night trying to forget about YOU AND THIS!

Christian paused before replying.

Christian:
Man don't do that I'm
sorry if I stressed you

                                                   Mitchel🚀:
                     You fucker did more than just stress me out you asshole

Christian:
Man calm down

                                                   Mitchel🚀:
                 You think this all fun and games don't you?

Christian:
Yah and you should too
Read 1:26pm