Fifteen

Mitchel Smiled to himself as he played with the blonde boys hair. Christian was fast asleep on his chest as Mitchel kissed his forehead Christians.
Mitchel untangled himself from Christian as he headed to the kitchen to make dinner, but he got interrupted by a pair of arms wrapping around his lower abdomen. "It smells good." Christian kisses the back of Mitchels neck sending shivers down his spine.
"Are you hungry?" Mitchel turned and smiled towards him as he nodded.

"Uh so apparently Kayla invited Jordan over for dinner, because their best friends and Jordan has been a wreck since she caught you too making out." Mitchel took a deep breath. "I'm getting tired of that girl, Kayla, I swear if you don't dump her already I swear." Mitchel rubbed his face as Clinton frowned. "But I like her a lot." Clint mumbled. "Okay if you really liked her you wouldn't be bouncing between Jesse and her." Clinton rolled his eyes at his little brother as Mitchel turned off the stove to let the chilly set and cool and headed to his room.

                                               Mitchel🚀:
                      I need some advice man

Christian:
If it's best sex position
69ing will always be the
Best sue me

                                                Mitchel🚀:
                I'm serious. My ex Jordan is coming over tonight. What if I got back together with her. I mean I do miss her a lot.

Christian:
I...

Christian:
I gotta go

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
                Wait dude please help me out

Christian:
I thought you seriously
Had something with Christian

                                               Mitchel🚀:
                   I mean I don't know, I think we're just fuck buddies like done get me wrong Christian has a special place in my heart but me and Jordan go wayyyy back and I still love her a lot

Christian:
Do whatever
Feels right ig
Read 6:42 pm

Christian slammed his phone down on the island and tried to regain his breath he was on the verge of crying but he told himself he had cried enough over Mitchel and he would do something better than cry over him. He picked up his phone hoping he didn't shatter it and he didn't.

"Hey Jane wanna hang out at my place later tonight?" He smirked on the other end as she happily agreed.

Jordan sat across from Mitchel at the table as all the boys and Kayla ate in silence and boy was it awkward. "Mitchel..." Jordan started as Mitchel stood up dramatically. "I'm not doing this bullshit In front of the guys, if you wanna talk to me then do it private."

"Mitchel I still..." Mitchel cut Jordan off as he connected their lips together. The kiss was passionate and well over due but something seems off to Mitchel oh yah probably the fact that it wasn't Christians kiss.

Christian:
So you and Christian
Are just down the drain

Christian:
Like completely off the table

Christian:
Asking for a friend

Christian got no response as he wanted to give Mitchel one last chance, Christian still has hope and a lot of it but as he led Jane into his room he was quickly losing the faith.

Christian sloppily thrusted in and out of Jane as her moans filled the room but not a single peep from Christian. He pinned her hands above her head as he continued to thrust, but all he could think about was this afternoon with Mitchel.

Mitchel sat on the front porch with Jordan. "I was drunk I'm sorry you had to walk in and see that." He apologized about the party as she shrugged and leaned her head on Mitchels shoulder.
"It's alright I guess, but I do have a midnight shoot I gotta get too." Jordan stood up from the wooden stairs and Mitchel did the same.

"Fuck Christian harder." Jane breathed out as a wave of anger came over Christian. After everything he did for Mitchel he just leaves him for his ex. Christian did as told but took it too far as he put all his anger into his thrusts. "Ow Christian Stop please." Jane whined as he noticed what he was doing and quickly pulled out. "I...I'm so sorry." He apologized as he watched a tear of pain fall from her eye as he sat on the bed as she collected her clothes and left.

Mitchel walked back into house only to be pushed past by a girl. "Tell your friend to know his limits and he'll be hearing from my lawyer." Mitchel raised his eyebrow and pulled out his phone to see a bunch of texts from the unknown number.

                                               Mitchel🚀:
                                 Nah me and Jordan just decided to be friends
                                     Read 9:31 pm