Twelve

Mitchel🚀:
Man I scared, it's been two days and Christian has yet to leave his room. He must be starving. God this is all my fault.

Christian:
He probably feels
Bad and doesn't want
To interact with anyone

Mitchel🚀:
Why would he feel bad? I'm the one who should feel bad I yelled at him for something he couldn't control. He was scared and ate a lot of greasy food and it was hot. God I'm such an asshole.

Christian:
Go talk to him
That's what he really
Wants.
Read 3:21 pm

"Christian please open up I'm worried." Mitchel said with a voice crack.
"What are you worried about, that I might puke on you again?" Christian opened his door and frowned.
"I'm so sorry, I acted like a complete dick you got sick, so what we all do sometimes." Mitchel pushed his hair out of his face.
"You had to throw away your favorite shirt." Christian hung his head low as Mitchel felt the need to hug him so he did. "That doesn't matter I can get another one." Mitchel rocked side to side with him in his arms.
"Fuck, Clinton." Kayla moaned as they both laughed.
"Wow doing it in the bathroom, with the door open, they have no shame." Mitchel laughed as Christian sniffled and laughed a little.

Mitchel🚀:
Well idk if he forgives me but at least I got him to talk to me.

Christian:
Well there you go

Mitchel🚀:
Kinda in the mood to order a pizza, make cookies and build a sheet fort

Christian:
Can we have sex in the
Sheet fort?

Mitchel🚀:
Now we might wake up the dragon that's guarding it.

Christian:
0_O

Mitchel🚀:
Get a life 😂

Christian:
Rude 😞😑
Read 5:08 pm

"Hey Christian, Kayla and Clint went to Ariana Grande concert I was wondering if you wanted to order a pizza and maybe make some cookies with me?" Mitchel leaned in his door way. "Only if we make a sheet fort in the living room." He Smiled as Mitchel laughed. "I swear you have super powers." This made Christian laugh a little as they headed into the kitchen.

They sat in the little castle they had made eating cheese pizza and cookies.
"Don't do that, no stop." Christian gagged as Mitchel put a chocolate chip cookie on his pizza. "That was actually really good." Mitchel laughed as Christian rolled his eyes.
"Don't come near me with those nasty combos." Christian laughed as Mitchel lunched towards him and started to tickle him. "Ah Mitty Stop." He said as he laughed uncontrollably.
"F...fuc...k Mitchel...stop." He said out of breath as Mitchel continued to laugh as got off Christian and grabbed another piece of pizza.
"Christian I... I really like you, I didn't want to because I always fuck up relationships and I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship." Mitchel said as he cleaned around his mouth with a napkin.
"Um...I... I think I hear my phone ringing I gotta go." Christian stood up and ran out of the fort to his room and locked his door as he started to hyperventilate. He didn't know why he ran out especially when he felt the same way towards Mitchel.

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
                  I'm over this. I got the wrong signals from him ig.

Christian:
Oh?

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
                 Everything was going great we were eating pizza and cookies in our fort then I told him I really liked him and he literally ran away.

                                                Mitchel🚀:
                        God why can't I just be happy like no one will let me be happy

Christian:
I promise he wants to
See you happy everyone does

Christian:
He's probably scared

Christian:
Or confused

Christian:
You needa help him
Explore his feelings cause
He's scared if he does it alone he'll
Get lost.
Read 9:55pm

"Christian I'm sorry If i scared you, I should of kept that to myself." Mitchel yelled threw his door letting out a sigh at the end. Christian leaned the door trying to regain his breath. Never once did it hit him that Mitchel was actually trying to pursue him. Like he knew he was but it he didn't come to terms with it until now.

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
               Great now he's ignoring me.

                                               Mitchel🚀:
                           I fucked everything up. Our friend ship out feature and damn probably the bands relationship.

Christian:
You didn't fuck
Anything up

Christian:
Just go to bed.

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
                          Damn and you sound like you're in a bad mood. EvERYoNE IS ANgRY ANd I'm nOT hERe fOR iT

Christian:
Yah angry that
I'm not riding your
Dick tonight.
Read 11:25 pm

Christian walked his emotionally unstable self to the kitchen and grabbed a bagel from the new bag of them and sat on the kitchen floor and started to eat one.
"Hard night?" Clinton took off his shoes as Christian sniffled and nodded. He took a bite of the blueberry bagel as Clint sat next to him and grabbed himself a bagel.
"Imma break up with Kayla for Jesse." Clint stated his problem
"Mitchel confessed his feelings to me." He groaned as Clinton did the same. "These bagels aren't gonna solve our problems you know, you needa go talk to Mitchel." Clinton said with a mouth full. "Don't tell me what to do." Christian barked and grabbed the bag of bagels and the vodka bottle and headed to his room.