Six

Mitchel groaned and felt the empty bed next to him. He got up and checked the time "3am" he mumbled and headed into Christians room but he was fast asleep all curled up squeezing a pillow almost as if he was cuddling it.
Mitchel slipped into the empty side of bed and scooted closer to Christian. This wasn't too out of the ordinary. Mitchel didn't like sleeping alone it made him feel lonely and vulnerable.
So whenever Jordan was gone for long periods of time he would bunk with Christian.

Christian woke up with arms around him. He started to freak out until he noticed something tickling the back of his neck. It was the braids that belonged to Mitchel. Christian laid in his best friends arm soaking in the warmth. Mitchels though being skinny was amazing cuddler christian couldn't lie. He untangled his legs from Mitchels and headed into the kitchen where he decided to start the day with more messing around.

Christian:
Sure you're not
Gay?

Christian:
Just asking 🤷🏼‍♂️

                                                   Mitchel🚀:
             Oh what are you going on about now?

Christian:
Nothin lol

Christian:
Come eat me for
Breakfast.

                                                  Mitchel🚀:
                                                 Rot in hell

Christian:
Someone woke up on
The wrong side of the bed

                                               Mitchel🚀:
              That's the thing I woke in Christians bed. I don't even remember getting up and going there but I do remember him warming his way into arms.

Christian:
Oh

Christian:
Sounds like you enjoyed
Cuddling with him tho

                                                  Mitchel🚀:
               SeE that's the problem I do enjoy cuddling with him the heat he gives off is different from Jordan's. It's HELLA weird.

Christian grabbed a bagel but quickly putting it back remembering that Clinton probably got to second base with it last night.
He sat with his bowl of cereal and replied to Mitchels text.

Christian:
Tell him that I'm
Sure he'd feel the
Same way

Did Christian feel the same way. It's been two months since he was accused of cheating on Alexa, it completely shattered him. Not the thought or action of her leaving but the distrust and false claims those hurt Christian the most. He knew that girl since he was 15 it did hurt a lot but he managed to find the strength to push his emotions deep down.

                                             Mitchel🚀:
                No way this just stays in between me and you.

Christian:
Hate to break it to you but uh
Christian probably
Knows you cuddled with him
Last night 😂

                                               Mitchel🚀:
                   Whatever Jordan comes back tomorrow morning so all will be good in the hood.

Christian:
But I still know
You liked cuddling with
Christian

Christian:
I TOOK SCREENSHOTS

Christian put his dirty bowl in the sink and headed into his room where the spot that Mitchel laid in last night was occupied by someone who reeked of beer. "Clinton get out of bed before you stink it up." He groaned. "Shit man I'm still drunk and I still got my bagels." He pulled the bag of bagels out from under the covers.
"Get out of here." Christian helped him to his room

                                                Mitchel🚀:
               Kinda don't even want Jordan to came back.

Christian:
Lol why?

                                                  Mitchel🚀:
                   I already said imma break up with her. And I think I'll do it when she gets back

Christian:
O_o

                                                   Mitchel🚀:
                            I'm serious I have these feelings I needa work out first I really hope she understands

Christian:
I'm sure she will

Christian:
Can't believe you're about
To be single

Christian:
come be single in my asshole

                                                 Mitchel🚀:
                                                Well see

Christian:
WeLL SEe
Read 10:54 am

"Hey why'd you get into my bed last night?" Christian laughed as he joined Mitchel outside for a smoke.
"I got lonely." He shrugged.
"Should I break up with Jordan?" He took another puff and turned to Christian quickly wanting a quick response.
"If you have three solid reasons then I say go for it." Christian shrugged.
"Well uh one, that spark thingy we used to have it kinda died out. Two I'm stressed and all I wanna do is focus on the band and three I think I'm starting to lean towards someone else." Mitchel explained his reasoning.
"Well damn sounds like good reasons to me, but i thought you really loved her." Christian leaned against the railing. "Uggg I do but I don't." He said in stressed and done with everything tone. He headed inside and plopped himself down on the couch.

                                                  Mitchel🚀:
                 Imma do it when she gets home tomorrow imma break up wit her *_*
                                Read 11:32 am