Chapter 67

(Emily pov)

Did he seriously leave me locked in my room for 30 minutes with nothing to do?

- 30 minutes later-

Shawn walked into the room with a bag in his hand.

And this is the part where shawn turns into a freak.

"Shawn I'm not in the mood." I say annoyed.

"Are you sure about that?" He winked at me

"Yes Shawn, I dont want to do this today."

"Oh well." He says and hands me the bag containing a maid costume and some other stuff.

"Go put it on."

"Sh-"

"Put it on" he demands

"Well someone's thirsty." I mumble under my breath. He slaps my butt and I look back at him.

"You bet I am." He says and I walk into the bathroom with the bag.

I change into the maids costume and look at the other stuff he has in the bag.

Handcuffs

Vibrator

Ankle cuffs

And some thing you can put in his mouth to keep him from talking.

Shawn is really something.

A smile grows on my face as I think of a plan.

I walk out the bathroom with all these things in my hand except for the vibrator, that's just plain weird.

I walk over to the bed and wrap my legs around Shawn's waist.

"I'm in charge tonight." I whisper in his ear.

"Oooh bossy. I love it." He says and I push him down on the bed.

I pull off his shirt and throw it on the ground somewhere. My fingers trace his perfectly toned abs. I begin to kiss down his neck and moved on to his chest.

I straddled his waist with my legs and I held his hands over my head.

"I should let you be in charge more often."

"You talk to much" I said and put the thing in his mouth so he couldn't talk.

(Idk the name of it.)

I moved down to his pants and began to tug at the hem of his jeans.

Time to be a tease.

Instead of pulling his pants down I began to palm his crotch through his jeans. I can feel the bulge growing through his jeans. He began to moan as I palmed him each time.

"Stop being a fucking tease."  I'm pretty sure he said, but it was muffled.

I licked up and down his abs tracing them with my tongue.

I eventually took off his jeans after messing with him for a while. And he couldn't do anything about it since he was handcuffed.

I put my hands in his boxers and began to play with his 'little friend' which was actually really big.

I sat on top of Shawn and began to move my hips. Almost like I was giving him a lap dance. I felt him get hard underneath me, so I decided to pull off his boxer and jack him off.

what is wrong with me?

I took his 'friend' in my hand and licked it. I put it in my mouth and began to move my head up and down, just to play with his emotions. I hear him moan and I sit up. I kiss his neck one last time before standing up. I walk up towards Shawn's head and I bend down to his height.

"Maybe next time you shouldn't lock me in a room by myself for thirty minutes" I whisper in his ear and walk to the door swaying my hips a little.

"Emily!" He called out but I pretended I couldn't hear him.

I walk out the room closing the door behind me.

I should have at least put his boxers back on. Whatever. It's to late now, and at least when I go back upstairs to 'set him free' I'll have something to see.

Right now I can go for a bucket of holy water.

Considering the fact I just delivered 'oral' to Shawn, I think I need to go to church.

Or as Skylynn would say... I need Jesus!!

I haven't seen her in a while. Her and Hayes actually came down here to visit a few weeks ago to visit Nash and everyone else. Nash always made me baby sit Skylynn but I didn't really care she was so adorable.

I walk into the kitchen and grab some food. I didn't bother changing since I didn't have to worry about Cam or any of the guys coming in since they all went out for the day and they weren't coming home 'til late.

I sat down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watched a movie on netflix. Since they just added 'bad grandpa' and I haven't seen the movie yet, I decided to watch it. After watching the movie I decided to let Shawn out.

I'm the worst girlfriend ever.

I slowly walked up the stairs taking my time, cause Shawn is unpredictable and I'm not in the mood to deal with him giving me the silent treatment for two days and making me feel like shit for locking him in the room by himself for over an hour.

I walk in the room and I see Shawn still laying in the bed where I left him.

Duh.. where else was he going to go. He's handcuffed.

"Hey babe." I smiled at him and he rolls his eyes.

And let the silent treatment begin...

I take the thing covering his mouth off and then unlock the handcuffs. He grabs his clothes and puts them on without saying one word to me.

"Is that how it's going to be?" I ask and he just nods his head. "Well two can play at that game." I say even though I really can't.

I'm normally the one to cave in and try to talk to him first. The thing is we always stay together but we don't hug, kiss or talk.

Do you know how hard it is to be in the same room as your sexy ass boyfriend and you can't touch him?

And sometimes he purposely wont wear anything but his boxers.

He grabs his toys and puts them back into the bag. He puts them under my bed for now and he walks downstairs.

(Shawn pov)

She teases me and then leaves me in a room by myself for over an hour handcuffed to her bed.

And instead of breaking up for a day and getting back together we just ignore each other for a day or two but she's ALWAYS the one to cave in and try to talk to me.

Sometimes I even mess with her by wearing nothing but my boxers when we're home alone and that usually gets her to apologize.

But I have to admit it's hard not being able to touch her and say that I love her for the next two-three days. What she did was wrong and she needed to be 'punished'.

Was I really going to 'punish' her?

No.

More like torment her. Like walking around the house shirtless, not wearing any clothes and even changing in front of her. She hates when I do that, but whatever.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shawn wanted to do the nashty.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Anyways dont forget to vote and comment.

Follow my twitter @Ahrayal_Mendes

~ Ahrayal Mendes ~

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥