Chapter 65

(Emily pov)

I walk out the bathroom and see Shawn sitting on my bed. I put my arm behind my back and just look at him.

"What were you doing in the bathroom?" Shawn asked seriously

"I was taking a shower."

"Emily what were you doing?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"I told you I was taking a shower."

"Do you really think I'm that stupid Em?" He says and grabs my right arm. I cut on my left.

"Shawn stop!" I yell

"What the hell happened when you walked away?" He asked angrily.

"Nothing, damn." I said walking away, he grabbed my left hand and turned me around to face him. He unwrapped the bandage and looked at me.

"Did you do this because of me?" He mumbled

"I told you I wasn't mad at you." I said and he looked at me.

"Then what happened."

"I told you nothing." I said and sat on my bed and wrapped the bandage around my wrist again.

"CAMERON" Shawn yelled

"Shut up." I whisper yell at him

Cameron walks into the room and Shawn look over at me.

"What?" He asked then looked over at me and saw I was wrapping my bandage. "Why?" He sighed

"She wont tell me"

"Oh my god. How many times do I have to say It NOTHING HAPPENED."

"Emily I heard what you said in the bathroom. What happened when you walked away from me?"

"I can't tell you." I mumble

"Oh my god Em. Why are you so fucking difficult? We can help you if anything happened." Cam yelled annoyed

"Cause my life is on the fucking line that's why!" I yelled and they both shut up "I just want to go to sleep, can you two please leave." I said annoyed.

"Umm... yeah sure" Shawn said and the both laughed.

Dream...

"You better not say anything" the guy said and ran out the alley

That voice it sounded familiar.

I ran the rest of the way home and the voice replayed in my head.

Ryan.

End of dream...

RYAN PATTERSON RAPED ME.

It all makes sense. All his other girlfriends would fuck him on command but I was different. I wouldn't even let him touch my ass.

He only used girls for sex.

He was never it a fully committed relationship.

And that's all he wanted from me.

I really doubting if I should tell the guys or at least Shawn. They could protect me but then again my life was at risk. Ryan could kill me without even thinking twice about it and when your father's the mayor who knows what Ryan could get away with.

I'll probably tell Shawn later, I just want to sleep and get my mind off of things.

Morning

I walked downstairs and the guys were passed out in the living room.

They brought a house together for a reason.