Chapter 26

(Shawn pov)

Emily walked in on me and this random chick that I barely knew. I think her name was kaylee or something like that. I have no clue what I was doing. Honestly I didn't. I still have feelings for Emily. Strong feelings. I think I just ruined my chances of ever getting back together with her. We were only broken up for 5 hours 42 minutes and 19 seconds. I just let the love of my life slip through my fingers. Once Emily left I kicked that Kaylee girl out. I'm such an idiot.

(Emily pov)

I woke up on the floor next to Taylor. Matt was spread across his bed and Carter was also on the floor next to his bed. I still needed to get my stuff from Shawn's room but I dont want to risk seeing him and that girl again. I sighed at the thought of Shawn and that random girl hooking up.

"Em is everything alright?" Taylor asked in his morning voice sitting up. Im not going to lie his morning voice is sexy as hell.

"Can you get my things from Shawns room? My things are everywhere so you might have to look around for some things." I asked and he agreed

He stood up and walked out the room. A few minutes later he came back with all my things.

"Thanks Tay, your the best." I say and hug him

"Anything for you." He says and kisses my forehead

It was normal for them to kiss my cheek or my forehead. We're like one big family. We have our ups and downs but in the end we love each other. I'm not sure about Nash and Shawn but besides them I have my family with me right here.

There was a knock on the door so I went to go open it. It was Azu.

"Hey, Matt's still asleep."

"I say we wake him up" she says with an evil smile.

She tells me her plan and me and Taylor agree with it.

Taylor was going to record it.

Matt had all types of electronics on his bed so we had to move them out the way so nothing gets damaged. We moved his computer, phone, headphones, and ipad out the way. How can he sleep with all this on his bed?

Matt was still asleep and Taylor was already laughing.

"Taylor shut up." Azu said and we were about to start when Carter woke up.

"What are you doing?" He asked and we tell him to be quiet. We tell him the plan and he laughs a little.

"Ready 1,2,3" Azu whispers and smacks Matt with his shaving cream. He jumps up and me and Carter pour the bucket of ice water on him.

"What the fuck!" He yells and we all laugh but him.

Surprisingly it was six seconds so Taylor was able to post it on vine.

Matt pulls Azucena onto the bed with him and she squealed.

"I love you babe." He says giving her a huge bear hug

"I guess" she says and pecks Matt's lips.

"We have to get ready we're suppost to be at the venue in two hours then we get to go to the beach!" Taylor yells the last part.

I grab my suitcase and pull out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a long sleeve black and grey stripped crop top that said 'I don't care'

I grabbed some other things and walked into the bathroom. I turn my phone on and look at the lock screen it was a picture of me and Shawn kissing. Tears filled my eyes and I unlocked my phone only forcing me to cry. My lock screen was a picture of me and Shawn kissing my password was 'Shawn' and my screen saver was of me and Shawn on our date, from the other night.

Tears feel from my eyes. I changed my lock screen to a picture on me and Taylor from last night. It was a picture of me and he was in the background shoving a slice of pizza in his mouth. I changed my screen saver to Carter, Matt, Taylor and I from last night. We all did some weird face. I changed my password to '1007' my birthday. Speaking about my birthdays I turn 16 in a few weeks, October 7, 1998. I turned on some music and got in the shower.

I eventually got out the shower and got dressed. I put on light makeup and put my hair in a messy bun cause I don't give a fuck.

I left the bathroom and sat on Carter's bed since Matt's was wet.

Matt got in the shower then Carter.

Cam came through the connecting door with Aaron and Nash. Carter walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Matt wasn't even in the room to help me out on this one.

"What's happening here?" Nash asked

"Yeah I would like to know." Cam added

"I left my clothes out here, calm down." Carter said grabbing his clothes and walking back into the bathroom.

"Hurry up we have to go in 10." Cam yelled.

"Hows my baby sis" he asks pulling me into a hug.

"I'm fine." I say and he rolls up my sleeve. "I told you im fine." The cuts were still there from yesterday but Cam already knew about those.

"Do you have anymore blades?" He asked and I shook my head no. Shawn took them all and Cam took the one I got yesterday.

We sat around in an awkward silence until Carter came out the bathroom. We all met downstairs and got into the limo. Shawn was sitting across from me and I just stared out the window. We were in an awkward silence again so Carter pulled out his headphones and played his music. All the guys started to scream out the lyrics. They even made a couple of vines.

We got to the venue and I received dirty looks from the fans. Oh well.

We walked into the venue and I sat backstage while the guys did whatever they do before the actual event.

"Hey" Nash whispered

I rolled my eyes and directed my attention back to my phone.

"Emily stop acting like a bitch and just talk to me." He said trying not to yell

"Fuck off" I said each word slowly so he could understand. "Happy I talked to you." I said sarcastically

All of a sudden my cheek started to sting. I grabbed

my cheek in pain. Nash hit me.

"Em I'm so sorry" he said stepping closer to me and tried to help.

"I don't need your help." I yell and pushed him out the way.

Tears were streaming down my face.

"Emily what's wrong?"

It was Shawn.

"Nothing" I said and continued to walk past him. Shawn grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Get off me" I said and pulled my hand away.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I slid down the door and continued to cry.

I promised Cam I would never hurt her again.

Well that 'promise' was a lie.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Boring!

I'll update again since that chapter sucked.

SHAWN ON ELLEN!!!!!!!! HE'S PERFECTION! EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS AMAZING I SWEAR! ♥♥♥♥

HE IS PER-FECT ♥♥♥♥♥

FOLLOW MY TWITTER:
@ahrayal_mendes

Okay? Okay.

Bye!

~AHRAYAL MENDES~

Dont forget to vote and comment luv ya!!!! ♥♥♥

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!!