Chapter 8

(Emily pov)

I woke up and I was laying in the bed next to Shawn.

Why?

I rubbed my eyes and I remembered everything that happened last night. I sighed and climbed out of the bed. I left Shawn's room. I went back to my room and unlocked the door. Cam was up. He's normally asleep by this time.

I walk over to my suitcase and pull out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and red magcon sweatshirt. I grabbed my phone and started to walk to the bathroom.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked

Why did I even tell him?

"I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?" He asks

"Forget I even said anything." I said and walked into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and did my hair and makeup. I walk out the bathroom and Cam grabs my wrist and I wince at the pain.

"Oh yeah sorry." Cam says nervously and he removed his hand.

"Are you mad?" He asked

Yes

"Kind of."

"Why couldn't you just tell me in the first place?" Cameron asked

"Because it wasn't just Jack and Nash it was there girlfriends and Ryan. I'm afraid of Ryan the most. If I told you..." I paused

"If you told me what?"

"He threatened to kill me. And I believe him. I know how violent he could be."

He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Cam I'm sorry. I honestly thought I can handle this myself." He didn't say anything. He didn't even look at me.

"Cam please say something." Tears were brimming my eyes threatening to fall.

"Em you should've told me a long time ago."

"Don't you think I know that." I said raising my voice slightly

"Just go and apologize to everyone." I said calmly this time.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door meeting Shawn in the hallway. We went downstairs together. We decided to get breakfast here so we sat at a table and the waiter placed two menus in front of us. We looked through the menu and one by one the guys came downstairs. They sat down at the table. We all ordered and sat in awkward silence.

They knew me, Cam, Jack and Nash were hiding something. There eyes wondered back and forth to all four of us.

"I would like to apologize for my behavior last night. I was angry and I should've controlled my anger. I hope we can get past this." Cam said breaking the silence.

"It's okay." Matt said

"Yeah, what happened last night that made you flip?" Taylor ask

Nash, Jack and Cam looked at me then everyone else.

"If you guys want to tell them be my guest." I said putting my hands up in defeat.

Nash and Jack decided to tell them and they all looked at me with sorrow in their eyes. This was the last thing I wanted. I didn't want anyone to feel sorry for me.

"Emily we're so sorry." Nash said

"We really are. Can you please forgive us?" Jack said

Everyone's eyes were still on me.

"I-I don't know." I said stuttering

"Emily we really are sorry."

"I can see that. But you cant just expect me to forgive you because you said you're sorry."

"We'll prove to you how sorry we are." Nash said and looked at Jack.

After we ate we went to venue to get ready for magcon.