Chapter 37

(Shawn pov)

I saw Matt and Em walking back into the venue. Her face was red and her eyes were bloodshot. It looks like she's been crying. But why?

I called Em over and Matt let her walk over to me.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I asked pulling her into a tight embrace.

"I just got some hate and Matt calmed me down." She says and I nod. I kiss her forehead and she buried her head into my chest.

I let her sit down next to me. I finished taking pictures and signing things for my fans. Emily just sat on her phone not even acknowledging the fact that there were people around her.

When I asked her a question or tried to talk to her she either shrugged her shoulders or shook her head yes or no.

(Emily pov)

When I said I was 'going back to the hotel' I obviously wasn't. I wanted to die.

I get hate for so many unknown reasons.

If I wear shorts and a crop top I'm a slut.

If I'm talking to a guy other than Shawn, I'm automatically sleeping with them.

Do you want to know why people think I was arrested?

Oh well I'm gonna tell you anyways.

They said that I was working the corner and I went up to an undercover cop and asked him if he wanted to do the 'Nashty'

I'm just scrolling through twitter when there was a tweet from Taylor.

@taylorcaniff: stay strong beautiful!

I smiled slightly and looked up to see Taylor already looking at me smiling. Matt probably told him what happened. I give him a small smile and turn my attention back to my phone.

More hate.

I don't get why people hate. It makes no sense. I never did anything to them to make them hate me.

Then I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: You made the worst mistake of your life. Shawn kissed me, I don't see him kissing you right now. Face it nobody cares. Watch your back, there are so many things coming your way. Your going to regret even being born. Shawn loves me NOT you.

I payed the text no attention. What was I going to text back. I was a little scared but lets face it, I get death threats everyday and I'm still here. I honestly wouldn't mind being dead. That means all the pain will go away and I wont have to worry about weather or not the guys actually care.

"Hey" Shawn said waving his hand in front of my face bringing me back into reality.

I looked over at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked me a little concerned

I nodded and he gave me the 'Are you sure' look.

"I'm okay." I snapped at him.

He put his hands up in the air and went back to signing things and taking pictures.

I heard a few of his fans talking about me and some of it was really rude.

There was this one brunette who was wearing a Shawn Mendes crop top and high waisted shorts with white sandals and a caked face,she was talking to her friend who was a blonde, she had green eyes and was wearing a Cameron Dallas crop top and light washed skinny jeans.

"How could shawn like her, I am ten times prettier than that whore."

Says the one whose dressed like she's ready to work the corner.