Chapter 25

(Emily pov)

I was basically dragged to the event with the guys even though I rather sit in the hotel room and eat a carton of ice cream.

Shawn went up to the microphone and introduced the song.

He was singing all of me by john legend.

While he was singing he occasionally looked back at me.

A few tears slipped out of my eyes while Shawn sang.

When he finished the whole crowd cheered.

The guys went back to fooling around. When do they not fool around? They started to argue about who were better dancers so they had a dance battle.

Team 1: Nash, Cam, Matt, Carter, Jacob and Mahogany

Team 2: Taylor, Johnson, Gilinsky, Shawn, Hayes, and Aaron

They started to dance around to the music and they made the fans choose. Taylor's team ended up winning.

Once the event was over we went to starbucks and then the hotel.

I stayed in Matt's room since he was my BFF. He was like an older brother, he knew exactly what to say and when to say it.

I sat on his bed and we watched mean girls. We got bored half way through the movie since we only seen it about a million times. He tried to cheer me up but it wasn't really working. He blasted music in his speakers and started to jump back and forth between his and Carter's bed.

"Your going to fall." Carter said and Matt denied. He jumped around some more and fell onto the floor. Me and Carter both laughed and Matt stood up.

"At least I made you smile" he said and started to tickle me.

"Matt...Okay okay you win." I yell in between fits of laughter.

He stopped tickling me then sat on top of me.

"Matt" I whined

"Yesss" he smiled dragging on the 's'

"Get off if me." I pushed him off of me and he fell again.

Carter laughed first so I couldn't help but laugh.

"Laugh all you want." He said jumping onto the bed next to me. "But I think you should talk to Shawn. He hasn't been the same."

"It's only been a few hours." I stated

"He loves you Em. He's in his room crying over you right now." Carter said

"I told him that I needed a break. Ryan sent me this message earlier and some things happened in the hallway, that I rather not talk about. I just need some space." I said

"I can see right through you. Your pretending your fine right now but on the inside your dying. It's okay if you go talk to him and tell him how your feelings. Maybe he'll understand." Matt said and I knew he was right.

He at least deserved a reason.

"I'll go." I sighed and climbed out of Matt's bed.

I grabbed the room key to the hotel room I still kinda shared with Shawn. I needed to get my things out of there anyways.

I walked to my old room and without thinking I unlocked the door.

I walked in and Saw Shawn and some random red head girl with freckles. She was definitely prettier than me. She was in only her bra and shorts. Shawn was on top of her in his black boxers.

Why do I always choose the wrong time to walk into a room?

Shawn broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Oh...um... sorry I was just going to grab my luggage but I'll come back tomorrow." I said letting a tear fall from my cheek.

I walked out the room and ran to Matt's room. I knocked on the door. Matt opened the door obviously but this time Taylor was there.

I jumped into Matt's arms. We didn't move. The door was open and we just stood in the doorway. We stayed like that for at least five minutes until Taylor broke the silence.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Taylor asked while rubbing my back. I nodded my head and we walked into the room and Taylor shut the door behind us.

"Shawn obviously doesn't miss me. I walked in on him with some red head. They were half naked." I cried into Taylor's chest.

"Let's have a sleep over to get your mind off things." Matt said

"SLEEP OVER!" Taylor yelled in a girly voice

I wiped my tears away and gave them a weak smile.

"Nobody is worth your tears" I said to myself remembering what Cam told me the last time me and Shawn broke up.

Matt blasted 'All about that Bass' and we started to dance around to any random song that came on. To be honest I wasn't really in the mood for this sleep over. 'Shake it off' by Taylor swift started to play. I wasn't a huge fan of Taylor swift, to be honest I don't even like her but I actually do like this song.

After the song ended 'Show you' played. Everyone got quiet and Matt changed the song station so it was less awkward. We were on pandora so we couldn't really control what they played. The next song that played was 'I really don't care' by Demi Lovato.

We jumped around and made a bunch of noise, we even ordered pizza.

After a while of partying the manager of the hotel came to our door and told us we were being to loud and we had to calm down.

We watched a few disney movies the rest of the night. It was 3:00am when we all finally fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SO HERE'S YOUR UPDATE. IT SUCKS BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER. I WAS KINDA BEING LAZY 2DAY.

FOLLOW MY TWITTER:
@unnaturalmendes

~AHRAYAL MENDES~

BYE.

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL! ♥♥♥♥