Chapter 45

(Emily pov)

I walked in through the door and everyone jumped out of random places screaming 'Happy Birthday'

"Thank you guys." I said and hugged all of them.

"Miss me?" I heard a familiar voice.

"JC!" I practically yell

I he pulls me in for a hug and kisses my forehead.

It feels like forever since I've seen him. Its probably been about a year and a half since I've seen any of the O2L guys.

I finally pull away from the embrace and see Trevor, Sam, Kian, Ricky and Connor.

I missed them all so much.

I hugged each of them and smiled. We were all like one huge family.

"Lets get this party started!" Taylor yells and everyone laughs.

He puts on the music and we all start dancing and fooling around. Before I knew it people from school were showing up. I was a little confused on why they were here but I was just going to enjoy the party the guys put together for me.

Soon there was alcohol and everything was hectic. People where everywhere. Everyone was dancing, drinking and making out.

I decided to grab a beer. Just cause I'm 16 and I only live once. I opened the can and downed it within a minute. I felt the burning in my throat but I don't care. I need to let loose.

Sooner or later I had multiple drinks which included vodka and martini's.

As I took another shot off the counter I was stopped by who I think was Shawn or Jc. Who knows?

"How many of those did you drink?" Shawn or Jc asked.

As I said again who knows.

I tried to count on my fingers but it got to hard.

"A-Alot." I slurred

"Lets get you sobered up." The mystery man said.

"Hey your cute." I slurred and began to feel his face for some strange reason.

"Yeah I know." He laughed and removed my hand from his face.

"Here drink this" he said handing me a water bottle.

"I don't want it." I said and attempted to walk away.

I ended up tripping over my foot and falling to the ground.

"Okay. You need to sober up." He said and picked me up from off the ground.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs.

"Kiss me" I demanded and he gave me a strange look.

"I don't think your boyfriend will like that."

"What boyfriend?" I asked confused

"Shawn."

"M-Mendes? T-The hot singer from vine? I-I'm dating the one and only S-Shawn Mendes?!?!?!?" I slurred and the guy nodded his head.

He put me down in my bed and handed me the bottle of water.

"Goodnight." He said before shutting off the lights.

"I-I don't want to sleep. I-I want to party." I slurred again

"I think you've done enough partying for one night." He said and sat on the bed next to me.

He moved the hair that was in my face behind my ear.

"I never thought my feelings for you would be so strong, we started off as best friends and now I'm starting to catch feelings. I know you have Shawn but I have to be honest with myself. I think I'm falling for you, but I know I can't have you."

Wait Taylor?

"I know you won't remember any of this tomorrow but I love you Em." He said before turning off the lights and closing the door behind him.

Wait I'm so confused.

Taylor Caniff loves me?

I drink the bottle of water and run into the bathroom. I lift up the toilet lid and start throwing up.

Me and Alcohol don't go to well. It's like adding gasoline to a fire.

I flush the toilet and stand up. I wash my face and brush my teeth getting that horrible taste out of my mouth.

Tomorrow morning is going to be horrible.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Look another update just like I promised.

Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!

Luv u guys!!!!

Don't forget to follow my twitter:
@Ahrayal_Mendes

I'm tired so im gonna go to bed.

~Ahrayal Mendes~

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

BYE.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥