Chapter 46

(Shawn pov)

Everyone was dancing and having a great time. There was alcohol but I don't drink alot.

Girls were all on top of me while I was looking for Emily. I kindly pushed them aside and continued looking for her.

Then I see her in the kitchen area and Taylor walks over to.

Was she drunk?

Taylor picked her up bridal style and brought her upstairs.

What was he doing?

I tried to forget about what just happened and went back to the party. I danced around and talked to some of the guys.

I start to walk towards the kitchen to grab a water and I see Taylor walking down the stairs. Instead of grabbing a water I took a beer.

Might as well.

The party started to end at around 4:00 and everyone went home except for the O2L guys.

"Where's Em?" Jc asked

"Oh I brought her upstairs at around 12:30. She was really drunk." Taylor says.

We all started cleaning and then we started to get tired. We all went to bed.

~Morning~

(Emily pov)

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and a massive headache.

I walk downstairs to see Shawn and Matt cooking.

I wrapped my arms around Shawn waist causing him to jump.

"Don't scare me like that." He said.

"Don't speak to loud. I have a massive headache." I said and sat down at the table.

I put my head down and closed my eyes. I can barely remember what happened last night.

It was 3:30 and everyone was just now waking up.

"Do you have any aspirin?" Jc asked coming in with the rest of O2L.

Shawn handed them the pills and I took some too. Soon everyone came downstairs and took some aspirin.

We all ate 'breakfast' even though it was lunch time.

I went back upstairs and took a shower.

We all stayed in today and finished cleaning the house.

"I am never drinking again." I said and fell ontop of Shawn who was already sitting on the couch.

"We forgot to give you your gift." Cameron said walking into the room with the rest of the guys.

"You don't have to." I said and rested my head on Shawn's shoulder.

He stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Your going to love this gift." Cam said and we all walked into the garage.

Shawn put me down and my eyes went wide.

"Is this mine?" I asked Cam

"All yours." I immediately ran over to the car and hugged it.

It was a two door black chevy camaro. This has been my dream car for the longest.

"OH MY GOD CAM I LOVE YOU!" I yell and he laughs.

"Can we drive it?" I asked and Cam tossed me the keys.

Me, Cam, Nash and Shawn got into the car.

Shawn and Nash in the back, Cam and I sat in the front.

This would be the first time I have ever drove and lets just say I'm scared out of my mind.

Cam agreed to drive the car to an empty parking lot.

Once we got there it was my turn to practice.

I drove around the parking lot a few times and I was doing pretty good.

"Lets try driving on the street." Cam said and I hesitantly agreed.

I drove out the parking lot and onto the street. I turned on the radio and Cam quickly turned it off.

"Concentrate." Cam said and I continued to drive.

I stopped at all the stop signs and stop lights.

"Emily stay in your lane." Nash says causing Shawn to laugh by the way he said it.

"No seriously stay in your lane."

"Stop sign" cameron yelled and I quickly stepped on the break.

"Don't yell at me. You scared me." I scream trying to catch my breath.

"I don't feel like dying today, so can you be a little more careful?" Cam said and I glared at him.

"Dick head." I mumbled under my breath and drive back to the house.

I park the car in the driveway and we all get out the car.

Taylor took a picture of me and Shawn sitting on the car. I posted the picture on instagram with the caption 'baes' and I tagged Shawn in the picture.

Shawn picked me up and I.wrapped my legs around him. He brought me in the house and I thanked the guys. Shawn carried me upstairs and placed me on the bed. He closed the door and locked it behind him.

I walked over to Shawn and pecked his lips.

"I love you." I say to him

"I love you too." He says back and begins to kiss my lips passionately.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Things are gonna get NASHTY next chapter.

Have a great day!!!!

Follow my twitter:
@Ahrayal_Mendes

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Ahrayal Mendes~

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!

BYE.

♥♥♥♥♥♥