Chapter 13

(Emily pov)

Its been weeks since I've been in the hospital. We're all in Cali hanging out at our house for the break. We go back on tour next week.

"Lets go to a party tonight." Nash suggested

"Who's party?" Cam asked

"Mike's"

"Oh cool I haven't seen him in the longest. Do you guys want to come?" Cam said

We all agreed. The party starts at 10:30. It was eight now so I'm gonna start getting ready.

"SHAWN" I called from upstairs

"What babe?" He said walking to the bottom of the stairs.

"Come here."

Did I mention me and Shawn are officially going out.

"What?" He asked again

"Nothing I'm just bored." I said Jumping onto my bed.

"I know what we could do." He said moving closer to me.

He hovered over me and began to kiss my lips passionately. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. I gladly excepted. His tongue entered my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. He won and his tongue explored my mouth. Things were getting heated. I pulled away not wanting to go too far.

"I love you." He said kissing my lips then pulling away

"I love you too." A smile creeped onto my face.

Shawn laid down in the bed next to me. I snuggled my head into his neck. He wrapped his arm around my body. We stayed like this for a while.

"Shawn I need to get ready." I said looking at the clock. It was nine now.

"Stay" Shawn whined

"It's nine o'clock." I said trying to get out of Shawn's  grip.

His grip got tighter with every movement.

"Shawn" I whinned

"One kiss." He says and I kiss his nose. "Lips." He says with a huge smile on his face.

"Cheek." I say and he agrees.

I lean in to kiss his cheek but at the last second he turns his head so that I kiss him on the lips. But who's complaining.

Shawn let me out of his grip and I walked into the bathroom. Shawn followed.

"Can I help you?"

"Nope"

"Than get out." I say

"Nah, I'm good." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Shawn I need to get ready."

"Can I watch." He says

"Shawn get out." I said pushing him out the door. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Shawn if you don't put me down." I threatened 

"If I dont put you down what?" He says with the hugest smile.

"I wont kiss you." He put me down and I walked into the bathroom.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out the shower and dried my hair. I straightened my hair and went into my closet. I picked out a pink skater skirt and a plain white crop top. I changed into that and choose my pink vans to go with it. By the time I was finished it was 10:20.

"EM HURRY UP!" Aaron called

"I'M COMING." I said grabbing my phone and walking downstairs.

"Finally." Nash said standing up from the couch along with everyone else.

We walked to Mike's house since he only lived two blocks away. Once we got to his street we heard the music. Once we walked through the door the music was blasting and you can smell the strong sent of alcohol. I was offered a drink and I took it. I was so getting drunk tonight.

Everyone was either dancing or making out. Things were pretty hectic. Mike is known for throwing some of the best parties. I looked around and realized I lost all the guys. They were all sorta spread out. I saw Taylor talking to some girls. Cameron, Nash, Jack and Jack were all talking to some of their friends. I was looking for Shawn but I couldn't find him. Mike's house was huge so he was probably lost.

I went into the kitchen and got another drink, then another. I started to get a little drunk. By a little I mean I was fully drunk. I could barely walk. I went to the Living room where everyone was dancing. I started to dance. I was having fun.

Eventually I began to sober up. I noticed I haven't seen Shawn all night. I began to look for him but I couldn't find him. I saw Jacob and walked over to him.

"Have you seen Shawn?" I yelled over the loud music

"I saw him like thirty minutes ago. I think he went upstairs." I nodded and started walking upstairs.

Mike had three floors in his house plus a basement, so Shawn could be anywhere. I went up the stairs and knocked on the first bedroom door. I opened it slightly.

Why did I even bother looking. I loved him, how could he do this to me?

He said he loved me.

He said he'd never hurt me.

He'll always be there.

But it was all one big fat lie.

I told him everything. I trusted him. He knew I had problems letting people in for this reason. He hurt me, just what I was afraid of.

Ava and Shawn.