chapter 64

(Emily pov)

I dont really want to go to this party. Anytime we go to a party nothing good happens. I haven't really seen O2L in a while so might as well.

I go over to my closet and look for something good to wear.

I swear I changed like three times today already.

I picked out a pair of light wash denim short shorts and a light pink crop top that said 'the party is here' on it. I choose a pair if white vans and changed my outfit again. I went into the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to meet the other guys.

"PARTY TIME!" Taylor yelled before running out the house.

We all got into 3 cars and we left. My car is in the shop getting fixed. According to Cam and Tay 'my car was fucked up pretty badly'

We got to the O2L house. We got out the car and music was already blasting. We walk inside and people are dancing, drinking and making out.

Shawn wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"We can leave if you want to. I know how much you hate parties."

"No it's fine, I'll try to have fun."

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded

We walked into the living room and Shawn pulled me close to him.

What's up with shawn?

"Do you want anything to drink?" Shawn asked

"Just a soda" I said and he nodded

Im not really in the mood to get drunk considering there's a bunch of people from school that hate my guts. Why are they even here?

Once Shawn left someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Ryan and his 'crew'

"What the hell do you want?"

"I told you what I wanted." He said and I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

I haven't even been here for five minutes and I can tell something is going to happen.

"EM?" 

Yes Jc to the rescue.

"Oh hey Jc" I said turning around and pulling him into a hug.

"Hey munchkin" he said breaking the hug. "How do you feel?"

"A lot better now" I said and he nodded

"Where's the other guys? I want to say hi to them"

"They're everywhere. I see Taylor, he's in the kitchen taking shots with girls." I said and pointed towards Taylor's direction.

"Okay, im gonna go say hi. I'll talk to you later." He said and kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

Shawn came back and handed me a coke. I said thank you and we went and danced with each other. I felt someone staring at me but I'm probably just being paranoid.

After some dancing and a lot of making out we decided to outside by the pool where it was more quieter. We sat at the edge of the pool and looked into the night sky. It was beautiful.

The clouds would occasionally pass by the full moon and the breeze was light. I looked over at Shawn to see him already looking over at me.

"You know your eyes look beautiful in the night sky" Shawn says with a slight smile on his face.

"You tell me all the time" I say and rest my head on Shawn's chest. It was a peaceful silence. The sound of Shawn's heart sounded like a drum peacefully playing in the background.