"Yes, Sir," Arthur left. Draco sunk to the floor. He was shaking. At least he was somewhat safe now. He would be able to hear the footsteps coming up or down the halls. 

"Bobby!" Draco somewhat shouted. A male house elf apparated right into his room. Big eyes watched the young master carefully. 

"Is Master Draco alright, does Master Draco need Bobby to heal him again?" Bobby asked, fussing around him. 

"No, Bobby, it's alright. I have something that I want you to do." Draco said simply, Bobby slowly backing off now knowing that his master was alright.

"Yes, Master Draco, anything for Master." Draco smiled slightly. 

"Could you bring my things from my room in the Manor, here? It is going to be a lot of apperating, but I would like it if I didn't have to go there."

"Of course, Master Draco." Bobby disappeared. 

Within an hour, Draco and Bobby had completely finished furnishing Draco's new room. The walls were green, and a large poster was hung with the Slytherin House Crest. Another poster was were all the Rules of Respect and Rules of Conduct were written. There were many. At least fifty each. Draco's bed was fitted with his green bedspread, which wasn't fancy, but worked perfectly fine. Draco had his dresser painted green, with the curtesy of Bobby, and all of his clothes, which were either school clothes and robes, or dress robes and clothes, or suits with random black robes. All of his clothes besides school clothes were either black, green, silver, grey, or very dark blue. He had his books and school supplies all placed nicely in a bookshelf that was in the corner. His green curtains from his room was hung over the windows, dimming the entire room and casting a dim green light over it. Bobby clicked his fingers and the hardwood floors were cleaned, and turned silver. Draco helped dust. All in all, his room was a lot like that at the manor, although, there was definitely a different air about it. Draco sat on his bed. He smiled at Bobby. 

"Thank you so much Bobby! I really didn't want to have to deal with the Manor right now." Draco whispered. His broomstick was in the corner. 

"What is Master Draco going to do if Mister Lucius get out?" Draco's face filled with immediate fear and anxiety. 

"I honestly don't know, Bobby. Lucius will be furious. I don't know how anyone found out about what he was doing. I was really careful at school. I mean, other Slytherins and even Ravenclaws were wondering what really went on. I never talked about it, I even put a mufflito spell around my bed to make sure nobody knew about my nightmares. I honestly have no clue how anyone found out. It is practically driving me crazy." 

"Mister Lucius will indeed come for Master Draco first."

"I know! That is what is frightening. He will blame me. Without proper knowledge of what happened, which I don't even have. Wait, did you just call Lucius Mister?" Draco asked, confused.

"Yes, Master Draco, as Mister Lucius is now in Askaban, Draco is Bobby's new master." 

"Oh, wasn't expecting that." Draco said. "At least neither of us have to deal with Lucius now, right?" Draco said, forcing a laugh. "Make sure nobody knows that I call my father Lucius when I'm alone. I don't want questions." 

"Yes, Master Draco." 

"Thanks, Bobby. Uh, can you go get some of Mother's things for me?" Draco asked, and gave Bobby a long and clear cut list of everything he wanted that was still at the Manor. He twisted the Serpent ring that was on his left pointer finger as he talked. 

"Bobby will get on it right away." 

"Thank you," Bobby disapperated and left for the manor. A knock shook Draco from his reverie. He was confused for a moment.