The Bride's Pale Arms Tore The Red Dress Part 4

Zhang Wuji had just reached the main gate when a red shadow flashed by his side; someone had already reached Zhao Min's back From the inside of the red sleeve came a bare hand, with its five fingers struck down on top of Zhao Min's head. This move was like a rabbit evading the falcon; it was unbelievably fast, and it was more surprising since it came from the bride, Zhou Zhiruo.

Zhang Wuji felt strange, "This move is so fierce! Where did Zhiruo learn this exquisite stance from?"

He saw Zhou Zhiruo's palm had already covered the top of Zhao Min's head; with her five fingers threatened to crush Zhao Min's brain. Almost without thinking Zhang Wuji flew forward and reached Zhou Zhiruo's main artery. In an abrupt movement, Zhou Zhiruo retracted her arm and 'bang', her elbow struck his chest. The Jiu Yang Shen Gong inside Zhang Wuji's body reacted automatically and neutralized this incoming force, but he felt his blood was bubbling up inside his chest, and his feet staggered slightly.

Fan You saw the dangerous situation and immediately stepped forward to help; stretching out his palm he pushed toward Zhou Zhiruo's shoulder. Zhou Zhiruo's left hand moved slightly and lightly brushed away. Fan Yao felt his wrist go numb and his push failed. But because of these hindrances, Zhao Min was able to move half a step backward and thus avoid the strike on her head; however, she felt a stabbing pain on her shoulder, as the five fingers of Zhou Zhiruo's right hand penetrated her shoulder near her neck.

"Ah!" Zhang Wuji exclaimed, and pushed Zhou Zhiruo away.

Although the red veil on her head had not been removed, she could hear the wind to distinguish the movement. She turned her left palm around and hacked down on Zhang Wuji's wrist. Zhang Wuji did not want to fight her, but he saw her attacks to be extremely swift and fierce. Each one of those attacks could take Zhao Min's life. He had no choice but to fend her off.

Zhou Zhiruo's upper body did not move, her stance was steady, but her pair of hands successively launched eight dangerous attacks. Zhang Wuji was forced to use the Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi just to ward her off.

Eight attacks, eight blocks, all movements happened lightning fast that it was over in just the blink of an eye. Everybody in the main hall held their breaths and stood still with a shock expression on their faces. Zhao Min's shoulder was seriously wounded. She fell down to the floor with blood gushing out from the five holes on her shoulder, and in a short moment dyed her clothes red.

 She fell down to the floor with blood gushing out from the five holes on her shoulder, and in a short moment dyed her clothes red