Broken Marriage Of The Purple Dress King Part 3

Zhang Wuji smiled and said, "The heretical devilish Ming Cult certainly knows a lot more of Jianghu matters than Junzhu Niang-niang."

These two people were originally archenemies; the groups of warriors under their commands had been engaged in several tough battles. But after several days of living together in a ship's cabin in the middle of the sea, they were unable to restrain from chatting with each other amiably. Also, with Jin Hua Popo as their common enemy, one more day they were together, one more day the estrangement between them was shed away.

In order not to raise Jin Hua Popo's suspicions, the captain immediately went back to the upper deck right after giving out his report. Zhao Min laughed and said, "Da Jiaozhu [great cult leader], I wonder if it is bothersome for you to tell this friendless and unlearned young girl about the power and prestige of the Spirit Snake's Golden Flower and Silver Leaf that shook the Jianghu."

Zhang Wuji smiled and said, "To my shame, I don't have the slightest idea Yin Ye Xiansheng is what kind of person; but Jin Hua Popo, I actually have had some encounters with her." Thereupon he told her how he went to the Butterfly Valley and studied medicine under the 'die gu yi xian' [the Divine Doctor of the Butterfly Valley] Hu Qingniu, how some people from different sects were wounded by Jin Hua Popo until they were in between life and death, how they came to the Butterfly Valley for medical help, and how under Hu Qingniu's direction he cured them all. How Jin Hua Popo contended with Miejue Shitai in martial arts and was defeated, how in the end Hu Qingniu and Wang Nan'gu husband and wife died under Jin Hua Popo's hands. He told her all kinds of emotions surrounding the circumstances. He felt that although Hu Qingniu's character was rather peculiar, his treatment toward Zhang Wuji was not bad. Thinking about how those husband and wife's bodies hung high on the tree, he was unable to restrain his eyes from turning red. The only thing he did not tell was how Zhu'Er grabbed his hand because she wanted to take him as her playmate on the Ling She Island; and how he bit her arm really bad. Why he omitted this part of the story, Zhang Wuji could not explain; perhaps he felt what he did was rather unsophisticated.

Throughout Zhao Min listened attentively without saying anything. Finally with a serious look on her face she said, "At first I only thought this old granny as a powerful martial art master, turned out she is involved in many gratitude and grudges. Listening to your story, it seems that this old granny is truly a formidable opponent, we must not be careless at all."

Zhang Wuji said with a smile, "Junzhu Niang-niang is well-versed in both pen and sword, under her command there are numerous warriors with marvelous and diverse ability. Dealing with a trivial Jin Hua Popo, she should be able to accomplish the task with ease."

Zhao Min also smiled and said, "Too bad in this boundless ocean I have no way to summon numerous warriors and foreign monks under my command."

Zhang Wuji said, "That chef who prepared our meals, the sailors who pull the sail, although they can't be considered Jianghu's top rank fighters, can't they be counted as the second rank warriors?"

Zhao Min was startled, then broke into chuckle while saying, "My admiration! Da Jiaozhu truly has a good pair of eyes; nothing can be concealed from you."

Turned out when she returned to the Palace to get the gold, silver and the horses, she also left a secret message via the guard, dispatching a group of warriors under her command to rush to the seaside. They also rode on fast horses, only they arrived half a day later than Zhang Wuji. She had carefully picked the warriors who had not participated in the battle at the Wan An Temple; those who had not met Zhang Wuji before, to come over and guised themselves as kitchen helpers, sailors, et cetera. However, for people who practiced martial art, naturally their facial expression and bodily movement differed from average people; therefore, although they tried to conceal it carefully, Zhang Wuji only needed to take a single look and he had already found out their true identities.