"Oh, they you are Sara." Manny said causing Ellie to look down with a small frown on her face. "Ellie was telling me that you ran out of the cave this morning. Everything all right?" Manny questioned concerned causing Sarabi to smile gently at the two.

"Everything is more then alright." Sarabi said with a smile making Ellie and Manny to look at each other before looking back at their sister in confusion.

Sarabi's ears perked up at the sound of something screaming causing Sarabi to furrow her eyebrows as she looked up.

"What's that?" She questioned confused, causing the two Mammoths to look in the direction Sarabi was look and soon panic hit Manny as he saw someone falling towards them.

"Ronald?" Sarabi questioned as soon as Manny caught the kid.

"Ronald, where did you come from?" Manny questioned.

The scared animal (I have no idea what animal he is *facepalm*) then pointed in a direction with trembling hands, where screams can be heard from.

"Oh no!!!" Manny exclaimed dropping Ronald to the ground and went to where the other animals were running from.

Sarabi and Ellie soon followed behind and as soon as they entered the playground, Sarabi couldn't believe what was in front of her.

"Sid!" Manny demanded as he walked over towards the Sloth.

"Oh, hey Manny." Sid grimaced.

Sarabi watched with a gross expression as the baby dinosaur vomited up a kid.

"Little Johnny!" The poor mother exclaimed as she took her nearly unconscious groaning child away.

Sarabi watched in horror as the baby dinosaur ran away, but as it did it knocked into the glass ornament that Manny spent more hours on then anything.

Sarabi could only gaze in sadness as Manny tried to catch it but missed as it smashed into pieces on the ground.

"Oh I'm really sorry." Sid apologised sadly as he looked at the smashed pieces.

Manny turned around and started to walk away, looking at the destruction left behind.

"This place is totaled." Crash said as he kicked a snowball.

"And we didn't reck it. We're losing our touch bro!" Eddie replied.

"Boys!" Sarabi warned causing the two brothers to wince and look guilty at their mother. "Not now." She finished as she looked at her brother.

"Well the important thing is that no one got hurt. Except for that guy. And those three.... and her." Sid listed nervously.

Manny watched as one of the dinosaurs ran past him chasing another kid, making Manny to turn around and look at Sid.

"I told you to take them back, and you kept them! Now look what they've done." Manny angrily said causing Sid to walk back as Mann advanced.

"Okay granted, we do have some discipline issues." Sid spoke.

"Eating kids is not a discipline issue." Manny shot back.