Yandere!Takeru x Reader

Requested by imperialknightEmiley

It was a normal day at the (L/n)'s residence. A (s/c) tone girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes was in her room, playing random phone games with her friend Starlight. "Oi! (Y/n)! I think I found a real gem in the Mobile Game Mine!" exclaimed the dark haired female. You shuffled over to her and peered over her. You looked at Starlight's phone, on the page was a otome-like game called Burning Idol Rendezvous. "Woah....What's is it about?" you questioned still staring at the screen. "Okay. You play as a new manger for a up and coming Idol named Soulburner. He starts off as a little peppy around you but slowly starts to fall for you" Starlight explained. You slowly nodded as the explanation began to seep in. "Cool! I want to play!" you said cheerfully. Starlight beamed before grabbing your phone. The black haired female quickly downloaded the app and handed you back your phone. You opened the app, the first thing that popped up was a question: What is your first and last name?

"Hm...Odd start for a game" you pondered

You quickly type your name into the given box. Afterwards, the screen faded to black showing only a loading sign and it's bar. "I soooo excited to see the character!" cheered Starlight. You nodded as well sharing the same impatient attitude. The screen suddenly changed from a loading to blank orange gradient background. A small text-box appear saying....

My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm a 19 yr old female living in the west province of Japan. Recently I graduated collage and now ready to start working as a manger.....Exactly today is my first interview for Sakura Doki Studios..... I so nervous

You and Starlight started  to squeal loudly as the people outside your room wondering "What the hell is going on in there?". You excitedly tapped the screen, wanted to continue the story. The background slowly faded into a outside one with a tall, multiple window building with a large sign above the entrance saying the name of studio.

(Y/n): (There it is.....Famous Sakura Doki Studios. The home for many famous idol groups and pop stars.)

I stared at the tall building in front of me. It was even bigger than I expected.  I was suddenly snapped out of my gaze when a voice called out to me from behind.

(Y/n): Wha!?

???: Excuse me. Are you the new recruit for the manger job.

I turned around to be face to face with a tall male with cotton candy colored hair.

(Y/n): Ah y-yes sir 

The tall male smiled at me and held out his hand. I slowly took his hand as he began to shake it

Yusaku: My name is Yusaku Fujiki, the CEO of Sakura Doki Studios and close friends with the person you'll be working for.

You looked over to Starlight who gawking over at the cotton candy haired boy. "AWWWW! He's so cute!". You rolled your (e/c) eyes and continued playing. Hour or so passed, you finally got to Chapter Two where you finally meet Soulburner. "I better get going. It's all ready getting late" said Starlight packing her things. "Aww! Are you sure you can't spend the night here?" you asked. The black haired teen shook her head no, "My mother is picking up a double shift tonight so I have to babysit my younger sisters. Maybe this weekend I could." You pouted then sighed, "Alright. Be safe. I'll see at school tomorrow". "Bye (Y/n)! The manger" Starlight snickered. 

Your friend left your room, leaving to start on Chapter Two. "Time to meet Soulburner" you mentally cheered. You tapped the screen which took your to a highly decorated condo living room.