Yandere!Yuto x Reader (2)

Requested By HappyXyz5 and KenzieCullen9

"I'm sorry Yuto but....we can't...we can't be friends anymore"

Those words echoed inside your mind. You hated yourself so much for ruining your friendship with Yuto Rebellion. Yuto and yourself became friends after the fight with Academia. Even tho you were from the Standard Dimension it didn't stop you from getting close to Yuto. Yuto would always tell you tale of his relationship with Shun's little baby sister Ruri (Me: His words not mine) and you would do the same. Though, the stories you told were about your now deceased mother and how your father were very picky about the friends you made. You never told he about your friendship with Yuto. "I'm so sorry Yuto" you mumbled lowly as you walked down the the darken streets of Maiami City. It was a very cold night and you got out of your late tutoring session. The only light illuminating your path were from the slightly functioning street lights that seem to flicker every time you look at them. "It getting a little cold out here. I better get home and-" you stopped mid way in your sentence when you heard footsteps from behind. Strange you could have sworn that you were alone. You turned to gaze at nothing. "Just my imagination" you thought. About a few minutes or so, you saw your house in the clearing. The cold wind brushed against your small body and moved some your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You walked closer to your house to see that the front door was wide open. "What the hell?" you questioned "Dad never leaves the door open especially at this time at night. Something not right here". You came up to the doorway and peered inside of your homestead. The inside was complete dark and the light of the TV shown brightly. You slowly stepped inside and made your way to the couch where you saw a tall figure facing the TV. Looking more closer, it was your father but his eyes were closed. You sighed in relief and close the front door. You walked over to your father again and placed a small kiss on his forehead before heading to your room. The inside of your room was dark as the rest of the house except for your small (fav/c) room light and your window which let the moonlight in. You tried to turned on your room but it didn't work. "Maybe the lightbulb dead?" you thought to yourself. Suddenly, your phone began to vibrate which made you jump. You took out your phone, turned in on and glared at the notifications. It was a text.......from Yuto....Yuto Rebellion.

Yuto: I miss you (Y/n)~

You stared at the message before setting down your phone. You didn't feel like talking to him especially after those harsh words you gave him. You walked over to your dresser and grabbed your (fav/c) nightgown and a pair of your (2nd fav/c) under gear and went into the bathroom. After taking a long shower, you walked into your room and glanced down your to see....35 messages from Yuto? "What.The.Actual.Fuck" you thought looking through the messages. Some them were strange.. very strange, others were flirty, and the last was.....What the!?

Yuto: You're very sexy in that nightgown (Y/n)~

Okay. What in the hell has gotten into Yuto? *ding!!!!* Another message from Yuto? Your (e/c) eyes widen in complete horror. Dropping your phone, you raced down the stairs and into the living room. "Dad! Dad!" you screamed. You were fully terrified, Yuto was beyond being creepy. Seriously what happen to the nice, mysterious, and caring friend you once had? You went over to your father and began to shake him. "Dad! Daddy!!!! Wake up!!!! Please!!!!" you screamed some more. You continued to shake you father until his head fell off the body and landed next to your feet. You looked down to your feet and screamed. You ran back upstairs, into your room/closing the door behind you and hid under your bed. "This can't be happening. This can't be happening. This can't be happening" you repeated silently. *ding!!!!* "No more!!!!" you yelled. Another message from Yuto.

Yuto: I'm coming for you. I will find you......I love you (Y/n)~

You curled up into a ball and hugged yourself tightly. You laid there silently letting your tears fall from your face. This was a nightmare. A big, horrible nightmare that you can't wake up from. About a few minutes, the door to your room slowly opened. You froze and covered your mouth as the strange person walked in. You knew it was Yuto, you just knew it. Yuto walked around your room. An insane smile spread across his face as his dark grey eyes gazed at your bed. "Don't be afraid (Y/n)~" he said darkly. Yuto reached under and forcefully grabbed your arm. You let out a yelp as you were dragged out from under the your bed. You gazed up and looked at Yuto's dark dull grey eyes. "W-why are you doing this Yuto?" you asked as tears fell from your puffy (e/c) eyes. Yuto darkly chuckled before pulling you closer to him. He smell like blood, it was making you dizzy. Yuto wiped the tears from your face and cupped it. "(Y/n)...I love you. I really love you so let's stop being friends ok?~" he asked. Fearfully, you shook your head rapidly and started squirming. Yuto growled and forcefully pinned you on your bed. His hands were around your neck as he begin to strangle you. "YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!!!" Yuto angrily shouted. You slowly started to go unconscious. "Yu....to" you said before you blacken out. Tears fell onto your as Yuto grip around your neck weaken. "Don't leave...(Y/n)....I don't want to be alone" sniffed Yuto as he hugged your unconscious body.

Me: Well um....It was amazing!........I lied this was pure crap

Yandere Yuto: (Y/n)!!!!!!

Me: *jumps* DEAR GOD!

Yandere Yuto: *summons Dark Rebellion* Give me (Y/n)!!!!!

Me: Guys!!!! Help meh!!!!!!

A/n: Next is Aster (Edo) then Serena then Yuri again