Yandere!Jaden x Reader

Requested by WasabiKitKat and Diancie1234yugi 

Jaden and Syrus were the best-est of friends. Nothing could tear them apart. Not grades, bullies, duels nothing! Well....except one thing or person I should say. Her name was (Y/n) (L/n), a Ra Yellow student at Duel Academy. You was pretty much like Jaden a little but had the dueling skill of Zane. Not only were you a talented duelist, you were also very beautiful at the Academy. You had (h/l) (h/c) hair with a streak of (fav/c) in it plus your (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin made people think you were some type of dueling goddess. It was a normal typical day for the students of Duel Academy, Professor Crowler was busy lecturing the class. Jaden sat in the seat above you while Syrus sat next to him. The mushroom haired boy kept his brown eyes on you. After a few more hours of lecturing, the class was finally over (Me and (Y/n): FREEDOM!!!!!!!). Syrus stood up from his and grabbed his things. As he did, he notice Jaden still staring at your seat even though you were gone. "Um Jay....Jay.....Jaden!" yelled the timid duelist. Jaden snapped out of his gaze and looked at Syrus. "Huh? What is it Sy?". "You need to start paying attention Jaden. Class just ended" scolded Syrus. "Oh....Anyways. I'm hungry. Wanna go grab something to eat?" asked Jaden. Syrus shook his head "Nah I'm going to be hanging out with someone today" he said quite proudly. "Really? Who?" questioned Jaden. "Sorry Jay. She told me to keep her name hush hush" answered the blue haired duelist. And with that Syrus left the classroom.

Jaden's POV

"Sorry Jay. She told me to keep her name hush hush" said Syrus. 'She? So it's a girl?' I thought. Well I better go check it out myself besides I'm curious on who this mysterious girl is anyways. So I did, I followed Syrus to the front of Duel Academy. "There you are Syrus" I heard a female voice called. I hid behind a really huge rock, as Syrus walked to the female student. "Sorry to you waiting (Y/n)" Syrus said sheepily. (Y/n)!? What Syrus doing talking to (Y/n)!? "It's okay Syrus. I'm just glad you could make it today" (Y/n) said as she patted Syrus's head. Why do I feel angry and strange like I wanna to kill Syrus for hanging out (Y/n). "So where do you want to hang at?". "Let's go to your dorm's cafeteria. Okay?" suggested Sy. (Y/n) and Syrus began walking to Ra Yellow. No wonder he had to keep her name a secret. "I cannot believe it. I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT!" I shouted. (Y/n) belongs to me and I will not let anyone take her away from me. Not even my own friend. 

For the pass few days, I secretly followed Syrus every time they would "Hang Out". And I happen to stumble on some very important information. "Hey (Y/n)?" said Syrus looking at (Y/n). (Y/n) who was siting next to Syrus, brushed some of her (h/l) (h/c) hair out of her face before gazing at him. "Yeah Sy?". "What kind of guys are you into?" Syrus was really shy as he asked her. "Well....I like guys who are shy and kind" (Y/n) replied. "O-oh.." . "Why do you ask Syrus?"(Y/n) questioned. "Well I thought you were into guys like my brother or Jaden probably". I perked up my ears when he mention my name. "Well I thought you were into guys like Jaden" said Syrus looking away. "What!? No way! Jaden is like a brother to me".

No one's POV

Did Jaden hear that right!? A brother!? His crush, (Y/n) (L/n) only see him as a brother!? Heartbroken, Jaden sunk to ground as your words buzzed rapidly in his mind. "Hey (Y/n)? Can I tell you something?". You nodded and turned you're full gaze on the light blue haired teen. "F-for the past f-few d-days we've been h-hanging out I-I-I" Syrus was a blushing mess, he couldn't get his confession out of his mouth. "Is there something wrong Syrus?" you asked curiously. "(Y/n)! I love-". The lights in the dinning hall suddenly when out, covering you and Syrus in darkness. "Syrus....Are you still t-there?" you asked again. You maneuvered your hand over to Syrus's seat. Your fingers glided across soft piece fabric which felt like at jacket sleeve. You trailed your upward until you felt a hand. "Syrus?" you thought. Instantly you grab and held it tight. When the light came back on, you began to scream as you continue to stare at Syrus's mutilated body. You let his hand go and stood up from your seat. Slowly stepping away from the body. "Don't worry Syrus. I'll go get help" you said. You quite shaken by current events. "I don't think that will necessary (Y/n)". You felt presence behind but before could react, you were hit really hard on the head causing you blackout. Jaden smiled insanely as he held your unconscious body bridal style. "See (Y/n). Like said before No one can take you away".

Me: This is another shit work!

Ray: Next is Reiji then Yuto then Aster.

Me: Bye Wattpad