Yandere!Ruri x Male?Reader

(Me: Okay. Didn't know if your want a Male!Reader so um if you didn't, tell me)

Requested by @JohnnyNguyen989 (Based off the song Scissorloid)

Yuzu's point of view

I watched bitterly as Ruri and (Y/n) walked out of the Sound Room. Ruri was hugging (Y/n)'s right arm. Taking a good look at (Y/n)'s face. He had a deep blush plaster across. That stupid witch cast her spell on (Y/n). "Good Morning Yuzu!" greeted Ruri in a cheerful maner. (Y/n) also greeted me with one of his famous smile. His (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair was absolutly breathtaking. "Yuzu! let's sing a song together" Ruri said happily. "I would love to hear the both of your sing" (Y/n) added. Normally I would sing to (Y/n). He loved it when I sang to him but ever since Ruri wanting give singing a try, (Y/n) found interest the songbird freak (Ruri: *sniffles* Yuzu: I'm so sorry Ruri *hugs her*). I guess (Y/n) senpai is tried of me. "I would love to Ruri but I'm very buzy writing a new song" I answered coldly. Picking up my pink notebook, I stormed off to my room leaving both (Y/n) and Ruri in confusion.

(Y/n)'s Point of view

I wonder what's wrong with Yuzu. She's been acting very strange. "Anyways. Ruri. Let's go over your singing lessons again" I suggested. The dark violet haired female nodded as we made our way back into the sound room.

No one's Point of view

Yuzu sat in her room, tears of anger streamed down her face. She hated her sister, she wanted Ruri gone. "What can I do?" Yuzu asked herself. She was about to lower her head again when she saw her sewing kit. Yuzu just remeber that she brought a new pair of scissors. It was a staring contest between Yuzu and the scissors then Yuzu extends her hand and takes them out her box. "If I have to share (Y/n) with my sister then I rather have no sister" said Yuzu. A dark smiles spread cross her as she held the sharp utensil in her hands. Yuzu got up and raced out her room. In the hallway, Yuzu quickly sped pass you. You looked back at her as she continued down the hallway. "Yuzu? Where is she going?" you thought but since you were buzy you couldn't follow her. As Yuzu walked down the hall, she went back in her memory and remembered that day when Ruri first started sing for (Y/n).

*Fashback*

Yuzu was walking the hall when she the most horrible sound coming from the sound room. "Ruri. You're a little bit off key" you informed pushing some your (h/c) hair out of your face. "Oops. Sorry (Y/n)" apolgized Ruri. Yuzu saw you pat Ruri's head and gave a smile. "It's okay. Let's try it again" you reasured. Yuzu glare at Ruri, she was just faking. Yuzu,Rin, and Serena knew that Ruri had a great voice. Ruri was about to sing again when she spotted Yuzu out of the corner of her eye. Ruri gave a dark smile at Yuzu. Yuzu was shocked then she look at you. You didn't seemed to notice Ruri's dark smile.

*Flashback ends*

Yuzu apporched Ruri's door and open it. Inside Ruri laid still on her bed. Quietly Yuzu made her way up to her Xyz counterpart's sleeping form. Raising the scissors of above her head, Yuzu was ready strike her sister in the middle section. "Good bye Ruri" said Yuzu but she didn't attack. A wave of more memories came, this time happy times. Yuzu couldn't kill Ruri even for you. The memories flooding in Yuzu's mind cause her to lower the scissors to her side. "I can't kill her. I-I c-can't" Yuzu thought, warm tears rolled down her face. Ruri's eyes began to open, she lifted herself and looked directly at Yuzu. "Yuzu? Why are you in my room?" she asked. Yuzu remained silent then Ruri's eyes began to sparkle. "Have come to teach me big sister?" Ruri asked again. Yuzu was stunned, "T-teach you?". Ruri nodded with excitement, "Yeah. You're an amazing singer Yuzu. I want to be like you" cheered Ruri. Now fully awake Ruri got off her and embrace Yuzu in a very loving hug. Yuzu, who was still crying hugged back not noticing the scissors being taken out of her hands.

Ruri's Point of view

I hugged my sister tightly and secretly took the scissors out of her hands. A dark smile appeared on my face and I began to laugh insanely. "Just kidding!" I shouted. "Huh?" Yuzu gasped. I thrust the scissors into Yuzu's side and moved away. Watching Yuzu die was the most amusing thing I've ever seen. Yuzu fell to the floor in her own blood pool. "Hey Yuzu, I'm sorry but I had to. I loved (Y/n) senpai more than you. So rest in peace" I said looking down at Yuzu's dull blue eyes. After I had my fun watching Yuzu, I decided to clean up the scene. I pushed Yuzu's body under my bed and mop up the blood. Now that this it's time to stage a scene. I quickly wrote a note trying my hardest to copy Yuzu's handwriting. Then I ran into (Y/n)'s room. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Something terrible has happened!" I screamed. (Y/n) nearly jumped out of his seat. "What!? What is Ruri!?" (Y/n) asked turning to me. I looked into his (e/c) eyes and said. "Yuzu ran away" I hand him the note. (Y/n) skimmed through the note then cover his mouth. "What are we going to do, (Y/n) senpai?" I asked as fake tears rolled down my face. "I-I don't know but we'll find her" he replied. "I want my big sister back!" I said. I cover and began fake crying. (Y/n) hugged me tightly while patting my head he clamly whispered "It's alright. It's alright". Ah, it sure feels good to have (Y/n) all to myself.

Me: Meh...It's okay

Ruri: I like it^^

Me: Thank you Ruri. Next is the Yu boys and then Yami