Yandere! Quattro x Reader

Requested by 

To him you were nothing but a mere fan. Just some fangirl that worshipped him day in and out. He loves to crush and mistreat  his praisers, it satisfied him to the max. But you, you were different. Out of all the fans, he couldn't get you out of his mind. (Y/n) was a normal girl with a normal life. Why couldn't he stop thinking about you? Could it be he was in love with you? It was a boring day at Heartland Academy and you were walking up to your locker to get your lunch when you saw a note attached to it. "Huh? What's this?" you questioned the strange note on your locker.

(Y/n)'s Point of view

I was walking to my locker until I saw note on it. "Huh? What's this?" I asked looking at it. I tooked the note off my locker and open my locker. Maybe I'll read it during my lunch break. I grabbed my lunch box and raced up stairs ti the roof to have lunch with my friends. During the lunch break, I opened the mysterious letter qnd began to read it.

Dear (Y/n) (L/n)

I would love to get duel you today. Meet me at this location after school

Best regards, Quattro

I nearly fangirl screamed in my friend's ear. "What's up (Y/n)?" asked (Y/f/n). "I just got a letter from the best duelist in the world, Quattro!" I squealed. (Y/f/n) and I began to squeal together. It was like a squealing party. I need to get ready after school. Hey it's not everyday that you get to duel the greastest. Today is going to the best day of my life.

Quattro's Point of view

Everything was set, noe I just that fangirl to come. "Heh. I can't wait to destroy her" I smirked. "Quattro. You shouldn't be treating your fans like this" a voice lightly scolded me. "Hmph! And what do you know Trey" I talked back. Trey emerged from the shadow and stood by my side. "I'm sorry but you have to stop. It could ruin your reputation" Trey stated with a smile. I just laughed, (Y/n) will be in my hand after our little duel. "Sorry that I'm late". I looked up to meet a young girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was beautiful, "It a pleasure to meet you Quattro but who's that right next to you?" (Y/n) asked with a smile. Trey smiled too then bowed politely. "Hello miss. My name is Trey and I'm Quattro's younger brother" he answered. (Y/n) still smiled and bowed too. "It's nice to meet you too Trey" she greeted. Both Trey and (Y/n) laughed. I got mad at Trey for making my (Y/n) laugh. "Anyways let's get on with the duel" I said happily. (Y/n) nodded and stood upright again. We activated our duel disks and the duel began.

No one's Point of view

The duel ended quickly, even with your ace monster out you still lost. You sat on your knees, breathing heavily.  It was a very intense duel, Quattro even brought out his number. Quattro stood in front of you and even Trey knew what was going happen next. He closed his eyes and looked away. Number 15 was right behind him. But Quattro didn't want to destroy you. He lend out hand with a smile on his face. "That was some great dueling (Y/n)" he said. You smiled back and accepted his hand. He helped you up, as he was helping you he was smirking darkly. You were confused. In a instant, Quattro used the hidden power of the crest to put you under his control. Shocked Trey shouted at his brother, "Stop it Quattro!". His brother didn't listen. You fell into his arms, with dull eyes and you were unable to move. "Unlike all my other fans, she makes me happy. I want her by my side forever" Quattro said rubbing his cheek against your's. Trey continued to look away, he felt bad for you but he couldn't disobey his family. Trey and Quattro walked home. Quattro couldn't stop smiling at the prize in his arms, (Y/n) (L/n) was now and always be his puppet