Yandere!Yu Boys x Reader

Requested By 

Your eyes fluttered open. "Where....Where am I?" you questioned weakly. Sitting up in the unknown, your head was thobbing. "Damnit! My hurts heads." you hissed. "Where are the others?" you thought. You got up and looked around, the room was dark and a bit dusty. "I've gotta find them" you said. Brushing some of your (h/c) hair out of your face, you began feeling the walls hoping to find a door.....and you did. Although, you were quite scared about opening the door. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" you thought. Still scared you opened the door which lead you into a well lit hallway. "What the hell? I thought this place was abandoned" you mumbled. "(Y/n)? Are you up?~" purred a voice. You jumped at the sudden voice. Footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway. You jumped again and opened a door into a random room and quickly closed the door behind the door. "I thought I heard (Y/n) down here...." the voice trailed away from the room you were in. "Whew that was close....Who was that?" you mentally asked. Quietly you tip toed away from the door and looked around the room. The room looked like an ordinary room. A bed, a small window with green curtains, and a wooden nightstand. On the nghtstand was a picture frame with a photo of four boys with their parents. Odd, none of the boys looke like the parents. One boy looked like a innocent tomato, the other looked like a mysterious eggplant, the one in the middle looked like a annoying banana, and the last one looked like a sadistic bunny. Having seen enough, you went to the door and slowly opened it. You poked your head to see if anyone was there in the hallway. "Coast clear" you whispered and you snuck out of the room and into another one. This room didn't looked like a room. It had a couch, some shelves, and there was a TV. "Geez. This room is a mess" you mentally said as you looked around. Just than you head began to hurt again, luckily the couch that was there caught you before you could fall. "I need to find my friends and get out of here" you said. Before you got up, you spotted a piece of paper struck between the couch cushions. Picking up the paper, you began to read it.

(X/XX/XXXX)

(Y/n) looks so cute when she's scared. Cuter than Rin. Her smile and her (e/c) eyes are so irresitable. I love (Y/n) chan!!! But I don't like her friends, they so bossy and mean. So me and my brothers XXXXXXXX them~

You couldn't make out the word, it was smeared. "My friends" you muttered. That's it, you couldn't take it. You got off the couch and ran out of that into and another room. This room seemed dark, mysterious, and there was a picture of a girl and two males. You found something twinkling on the bed. Walking closer to the shiny object and looked at it. It was a bracelet with a adorable (Fav/shape) charm in the center on it. "Hey that's my bracelet" you said picking up your bracelet. What's your bracelet doing here? And above all, what's it's doing off your wrist? You turned around and walked out of the room. In the hallway again, their were two more rooms left. One of the doors had a poster of a Venus Flytrap. Curious, you enter the room. This room looked similar to the first room but it had torture weapons hanging on the walls. On the dresser near the closet was a paper that said "(Y/n)'s Friends Torture Schedule". "What the hell!?" you thought looking at the paper.

(Y/n)'s Friends Torture Schedule

Kiki-------Yuya

Yukimaru------Yuto

Carly----Yugo

Taroshi (Me: Yes my friends. He back)------Me

"No....What?.....Why? They did do anything wrong...." you said a little bit a above a whisper. Suddenly, you heard footsteps coming down the hall. You opened the closet's door and ran inside. Again closing the door the mystery person walk into the room with another person behind him. "Where can (Y/n) chan go Yuri?" whined a voice. "Will you shut up you Annoying Banana" sneered this person called Yuri. You opened to a small crack and looked though it. You saw a blue haired male with yellow bangs and a purple and pink haired male. They very similar to the boys in the picture. "We have this house on lock-down so our cute (Y/n) chan can't escape. It is as simple as that Yugo" purred Yuri. "I guess your right. Let's go get Yuya and Yuto" said the blue haired and yellow bangs male named Yugo. Both Yugo and Yuri, left the room. They closed the door behind them. You silently walked out of the closet. "I need to hurry up and find my friends" you thought. You waited a few minutes then left the room. Back in the hallway, you went to the very last door. You opened it slowly and took a peak. "Golly it really stinks in here" you mumbled lowly. Feeling daring, You took a step into the dark corridor. That's you found them. "G-guys......" you said terrified. All of your friends were chained up to the wall and badly beaten,cut,and torture. "I'm....I'm so sorry Kiki, Carly, Yukimaru and Tarshi" you cried. The tears in your (e/c) never stop flowing until you feel a pair of arms around your waist. "There you are (Y/n) chan. I thought you found a way to escape" a voice said cheerfully. You turned your head to a boy with red and green hair. "Oh Yuya. You found (Y/n)" said a boy with black and purple hair. He walked into the room follow by Yugo and Yuri. "What are you doing in our torture room?" asked Yuya looking into your (e/c) eyes. You remain silent, you were scared. "Looks like somebody not talking~" purred Yuri. "What do you think we should do Yuto?" asked Yugo. The black haired with purple bangs now named Yuto shrugged than looked at Yuya. Yuya's red eyes began to glow and his grip got tighter. "Well....I guess we'll have to punish her" he said. you looked at Yuya's new sinister form. Yuto, Yugo, Yuri also went berserk. Yuya stood up with you still in his arms. You began screaming and kicking but Yuya's grip only tighten when you did. Yuya and the other Yu's walked back into the dark and a little bit dusty room. They chained you up to the and each took turns on giving you your "Punishment".

Me: Ugh! I'm sorry Fam

Danyelle: I think it's good Starlight

Me: Thank you Danyelle