Yandere!Reiji x Reader

Requested by GalaxyDragon200 (Based off the song The Tragedy of the Chateau Cepage)

Reiji Abaka, a male duelist, master of Pendulum,Xyz,Synchro,and Fusion was hosting a great big party for all the participants of the Maiami City Championship. Honestly, the whole welcome party was the hardest part. The food,the music,the invites,especially the decorations but the grey haired male mange to do the best he could. After all, he was the president of the Leo Corporation and what he says goes. Meanwhile, our other main character, a girl in her (y/a) of years was trying on everything in her wardrobe. "(Y/n) Honey! Are you ready yet?" your father yelled. You and your father owned a new duel school that was a couple blocks from the Leo Corp. Your school specializes in all three special summoning methods but mostly (Fav/sm). Plus the (Ds/n) was good pals with the YouShow duel school and the Gongenzaka Dojo. "No. Not yet dad!" you yelled back. Out of all days when your fashion sense fails you it had to be today. Twenty-three minutes or so, you finally found the prefect dress and got ready quickly. It was an average (Fav/c) dress with little (Fav/s) designs on it but hey it was still pretty. After fixing your (h/l) (h/c) to the way you like it. You applied some (2nd Fav/c) eye shadow that went well with your (e/c) orbs. You happily skipped down the stairs in front of your father, he asked you if you were ready to go, you nodded and off you went.  Back at the Akaba residence, Reiji watched as all the guest enter. Again to be honest, Reiji wasn't really up for this event, he didn't really like parties,get togethers,or social events. So instead of wearing something formal he just wore his same blue shirt with white pants with the same colors loafers and last but not least his favorite red scarf. "Aren't you going to enjoy party?" questioned a voice. Reiji averted his eyes to his mother, Himika Akaba. Himika was a wearing a very fancy dress. It was big,poofy,and PINK!!!!!!!!! (Me: Spongebob Reference anybody? ^^). "No....I have no reason to do so" replied Reiji sternly. "Can you at least talk to someone here for a little?" pleased Himika. Reiji sighed before giving off a small nod.  In two hours, all the guest were here and the main room was a bit loud. You looked around hoping to Yuya or Yuzu maybe even Gongenzaka. Your father on the other hand was talking to Reiji hoping to get some info about why he set up this competition. You continued to search around until you spotted a little green hair stem sticking out of the blue. "Yuya!" you quietly screamed darting towards his location. As you sped pass your father, you accidentally bumped into Reiji. Your (e/c) eyes and his violet ones stared back at other each. There was an awkward silence between you two. "Ah s-sorry mister" you said apologetically. "N-no problem" replied Reiji. The violet eyed male watched you run away with a small blush staining his pale face. "Who was she?...She looks like that man I was talking to earlier" Reiji thought. Throughout the rest of the party Reiji couldn't his mind off that mysterious (h/c) haired girl. Once the party was over, Reiji went outside to gets some fresh air when....."Pssst Yuya...Psssst". Reiji turned his head to the direction of the whisper and followed it. He hid behind a building and peered his head to see what was going on. It was that (h/c) haired girl again but what's she doing hanging outside at this hour. "Psssst (Y/n).....Over here" whispered another voice. "(Y/n)? Is that her name?" thought Reiji. You looked over to the dark alleyway to see a tomato haired male. "Hey there Yuya" you whispered back. You walked over to Yuya who was still in the alleyway. "Why did you tell me to come out here after the party?" you asked curiously. Yuya blushed as rubbed the back of his tomato hair. "I-I have something to say to you (Y/n) (L/n)". "Like?" you pressed further. Reiji pecked up his ears for this. "Well um I uh....Fuck it" Yuya said as he grabbed your shoulders. "Y-yuya? What are you do-". You were cut off when Yuya pressed his lips on yours. A shocked Reiji saw the whole thing. Reiji didn't like that Yuya kissed you. He didn't know why he was so angry about it. Yuya pulled away and released your shoulders. "I....love you (Y/n)" he finally said. You sat there staring at the tomato head, blushing like said idiot. "Are you okay (Y/n)?" asked Yuya. You snapped out of daze and replied back by kissing Yuya's cheek. "I love you too Yuya" you said with a smile. Yuya blushed madly but smiled also. "See you tomorrow?". "Of course. Boyfriend" you giggled. You both began to walk your separate ways, as you were walking you didn't notice the dark figure following your every footsteps. "Huh?" you stopped and looked around. "Who's ther-". A hand was place over your mouth as you were dragged out of the area. As you being dragged, you accidentally dropped your mother's favorite locket.      

-Le timeskip-

Your (e/c) eyes fluttered open and you gazes up at a unfamiliar ceiling. "What the hell!? What is this place!?" you bolted up and off the cold but soft bed. "I'm so glad your awake (L/n)". You whipped your head around to a male with grey hair and violet eyes stating at you from the other side of the room. "Who the hell are you!?" you shouted rudely. "Now. Now. (Y/n). No need to be rude" Reiji said pushing up his glasses. He slowly began moving closer to you. Looking more closer, he had a small knife in his hands. You tried to back up but you were chained to the bed. "S-stay away f-from me!" you screamed. "Don't worry (Y/n) I won't hurt you. I just make sure you won't leave me...forever". Reiji sounded crazy and insane but his face remain emotionless. "No.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" you screamed again. Its been days since you (Y/n) (L/n) went missing after the party. Your father and pals from Youshow's and the Dojo continue to search for you. Yuya on the other hand did his own investigtion. Yuya pick up the golden locket on the ground. "Where are you (Y/n)?" he mumbled. The little tomato really missed his girlfriend. "You're trespassing in a restricted area Sakaki". Yuya turned around to see Reiji towering over him. "Im sorry but....I was looking for someone special. This was the last place I saw her" explained Yuya. "This someone is she.... (Y/n) (L/n)?" asked the older male. Yuya nodded then paused. "Wait a minute Reiji. How do you know (Y/n)?" questioned Yuya. Then as if a light bulb lit up in the younger male's mind, he did remember seeing a tall male carrying a small female away from this location while he was walkimg home. "It was you...You stole (Y/n)! You bastard! Where have you taken her!" Yuya shouted angrily.  He lunched a punch towards Reiji's face but easily caught it. "You're no longer are needed Yuya Sakaki. (Y/n) is mine now" Reiji said with cold insane smile. He stab Yuya in the middle section and watched him die in the alleyway. A few hours later, he returned back to his room. You were in his in a cage. You had large scars and bruises on your legs making it impossible for you to stand. Your once hyper filling (e/c) eyes were dark dull (e/c) ones. You sat there in the cage, hugging your knees tightly. "Please..n.no more....p...please" you mumbled. During the days you remained missing, our cold president of the Leo corp daily rape you. "Come on (Y/n). One last time wouldn't hurt" he purred licking his lips. He walked over to your cage and opened it. He picked you up, laid you on his bed, undress you, and chained you to his bed. Your eyes stared at the grey haired male with no emotion. "Someone......help me" you thought.

Me: Well um okay.... (I think I made it a little to creepeh)  Anyways next is Yuto then Edo then Serena then Yuri

Danyelle: Bye Wattpad