Yandere!Zarc x Reader

Requested by g_a_b_r_i_ 

You fluttered your (e/c) eyes opened and stare at the ceiling. You quietly sat up from the bed, searching around the room. "This is my room...right?" you thought. You slowly got out of bed and walked over to a mirror with a (fav/c) frame. In the mirror, stood a girl with (h/l) (h/c) and sullen (e/c) eyes....It was you. You walked away from the mirror and over to a computer desk that was in the color of (2nd fav/c). You opened the drawer and found a (fav/c) notebook with the name (Y/n) scribbled on the front of it. "Is...this my notebook?" you pondered slowing taking the book from the drawer and opening it. On the first you found a picture of yourself with some information:

Name: (Y/n) (The last was blackout but it will be reveal in the end)

Age: 14 

"Is this me?" you asked. Suddenly the door of your room opened revealing a tall man probably in his 20's with silver and green hair and yellow eyes. "Oh thank goodness you're awake (Y/n)" he sighed in relief. You looked at the man questionably, "Who are you?". The man rubbed the back of his head and pushed out a worried look. "Maybe you sit down and I'll explain" he said.

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat on my bed with the mysterious man on my right. "My name is Zarc and Your name is (Y/n)" he explained. "So that girl in that photo was me" I thought while nodding my head. "Can you tell me about what this place is?" I asked Zarc. He smiled brightly and raised his head proudly. "This is our humble home" he stated. "Our home?". "Yes. You see before you got into your accident. You and I were on um a date" Zarc continued. "So you're my boyfriend Zarc?" I asked him. Zarc got really fluster and started to stammer. "Y-yeah. Y-you're my g-girlfriend (Y/n)". I smiled in softly at him, gently resting my head upon his shoulder. I heard Zarc chuckle a little as he wrapped his arm around me. "Any more questions you need to know sweetie?" he asked. "Can you tell me about my accident Zarcy?" I asked. "Well um....You were hit on the head by someone and stayed in the hospital for a couple of months. I was really worried about you" Zarc said biting on his lower lip. "Oh...I'm sorry for making you worried Zarcy" I said apologetically. Zarc smiled at me and patted my head softly. "I think you should rest some more (N/n). It's been a ruff day for all of us" Zarc muttered taking the notebook out of my grasp. Smiling at me one last time, he stood up and walked out of my room closing the door behind him. "I so glad to have a boyfriend like him" I whispered to myself but...some reason...I feel like he was lying to me. A few days later, I sat in the living room by myself. Zarc had to go somewhere important today, leaving me all alone in our house. "Okay. Now that I'm done eating breakfast, what should I do next since I can't go outside" I thought. I looked around the room then it hit me. "Since I'm having a hard time remembering about me and Zarc, I could explore around" I said devilishly.

No one's POV

You stood up from the soft couch and strolled into the hallway. "Where to start?" you thought. You continue walked down the hallway until you made a complete in front of a eerie room door. "Is this...Zarc's room?" you pondered. Slowly, you reached out for the doorknob but only to be started by a sudden voice. "What are you doing (Y/n)?". You turned around quickly to see Zarc standing behind you. He had a stern looked plastered on his face, his golden eyes narrowing at your (e/c) ones. "U-um...I just w-wanted to s-see what's in your room.....I-I'm sorry" you lower your head which made Zarc's eyes soften a bit. "It's okay (N/n)" he said. Zarc gently grabbed your hand and guide you back into the living room. He glanced back and glare at his room door. "I know you're there Ray....And you won't succeed" Zarc thought. A few months had passed, you and the silver haired male lived a happy life. Zarc would leave to go work while you stayed and clean up the house and make dinner. It stayed like this for days and days ends until the next day. The very next day, Zarc had to go to work in the middle of the night. You thought of it as strange and rather unusual but decided to leave it alone. "I'll be back in the morning (Y/n)" said Zarc calmly. "Just stay in your room and go to sleep".  "Yes Zarcy" you replied. Zarc smiled and kissed your forehead. "Good night (Y/n)" he whispered. After Zarc left, you closed your (e/c) eyes and tried to drift to sleep. "(Y/n). Wake up. Please" whispered a voice. You shot your eyes opened and looked around your room. Nothing. Nothing was there. "Maybe it was just my imagin-"

"(Y/n)...Follow me"

Where was that voice coming from? You shuffled out of your bed and walked quietly to the door. Hesitantly opening the door, you peeked out to see a transparent women float pass your room.

(Y/n)'s  POV

Am I seeing things or did I see a ghost? I swung my door and went into the dark hallway. The ghostly female stopped by Zarc's room door. Her purple transparent eyes stare right at me and it felt like she was beckoning me to come. So I did, I mean Zarc not coming back for a while and I wasn't the one to follow orders (I've learned that about myself a few days ago). Anyways once I made to the eerie door and gazed at the ghost lady. She seems sad and pain which made me want to help her so bad. She gently lifted her and a big gust of wind came thus breaking the door off it's hinges. "

"Why did you do that!?" I screamed. "Zarc will be mad at me!"

"Search" replied the ghost lady

"Huh?"

"Search. And you will know"

You looked at her oddly and walked into the room. In Zarc's room, I saw photos of me and another girl. I immediately noticed that the other girl have purple eyes. "Wait...Is that you?" I asked the ghost lady. She slowly nodded then floated up to me. "I am Ray Akaba and you are (Y/n) Akaba" she said monotonously. "So we're sisters?" I questioned. Ray nodded again before looking down. I did too, I never knew I had an older sister....I could remember was waking up in me and Zarc's house. But..If I had a sister all this time then....why didn't Zarc tell me? Why didn't he tell me that she was DEAD!? "Ray..". "Hm?". "Tell me what happened to you" I asked. Ray nodded as she gently touched my head.

//Flashback Time! (Ray's POV) 

It was a normal typical day in Genesis City. Me and you, (Y/n) was having a terrible argument. It was mostly about how I never let you do anything on your own. 

"(Y/n)! Listen!"

"No you listen Ray! I'm not a baby anymore! So stop treating me like one!" you screamed then you stormed out. I didn't want you going off but in your condition, I decided to let you cool off. Minutes became hours, I was getting worried about you. That's when I received a text from Zarc saying that you were over at his house. Feeling relieved,  I went over there. I walked through the door to find you getting hit in the back of your head by Zarc. Before he could anything else to you, I ran over and tackled him. After that went to your side, trying desperately to wake you up. And that where....Zarc killed me. He stabbed me from behind and tore me apart (Me: Zarc I swear....You're as bad as Yuri!).

Back to No One's POV   (The Flashback is over guys sorry)

You grasped surprisingly as the Ray's sorrowful story end. Zarc, the one person you trusted the most kept secrets from you. "Ray.....I...." you began crying, you honestly wish you haven't into that argument with her. "Don't apologize....It was my fault. I should never have treated you like a child" Ray replied shamefully. "Now that you know the truth, I think it's best to leave this place before Zarc get back".  You nodded your head but noticed a familiar figure at the door. Zarc stood at the door opening, leaning against the door frame with his demonic yellow eyes glaring at you and Ray. "Zarc!" you yelped. "I thought I told you to stay in your room (Y/n)? But I forgive you~" he said softly. Ray floated in front of you trying to protect you with the last bit of strength. Zarc chuckled at Ray's attempt, he lifted up a special (fav/c) stone. Ray's eyes widen as she felt the stone sucking her into it. Once she disappeared, Zarc gazed up at you. "(Y/n). You don't know how long I've waited to hold you. To kiss you. To love you...." Zarc's yellow eyes were shadowed over by his silver and green bangs. He threw the (fav/c) stone onto the ground. You watched as stone shattered into a million pieces. "BUT THAT WRENCHED SISTER OF YOURS ALWAYS GOT IN THE WAY." he continued clenching his fist tightly. "Now that Ray's gone....I can finally have you...forever". He slowly moved closer to you which made you step back. This continued like this until your back was pressing hardly on the wall. Your (e/c) eyes stared at the terrifying yellow one that were coming closer to you. You closed your eyes, embracing the fate you drew yourself in to. You slowly sunken down on your knee and hugging yourself, whispering:

"I'm....I'm sorry Ray....But I promise....We'll be together again....One...Day"

Me: Welp! The Zarc Oneshot is finished and boy was in long!

Yugo: Next is me again!

Me: Yep! Later Wattpad and Merry Christmas!!!!!