I shut my eyes tight. "Nothing to lose, Mr. Horan."

   I hear a chuckle and then a turn of a doorknob.

  "Zayn?" I hear Niall yell, dragging my temporarily blind ass into the room. "Zayn, bro! You in here?"

   No reply comes to Niall. After a few seconds though, we hear a small groan from the corner. I hear Niall's footsteps drift away from me.

   "Wake up, Zayn!" Niall insists. Well I guess he found him. "Come on, man. We've gotta be on the road in like a half hour! Erin you can open your eyes. He's dressed."

   I gratefully lift my lids and walk over to the pair of bickering boys.

   "Ni..." Zayn grumbles. "I don't wanna get up."

   "I want you to talk to Erin," Niall says, trying to sound soothing.

   "I already met her," Zayn mumbles. "I think she's a wonderful all-around girl and she's perfect in every way. Now please leave and let me get another twenty before we have to spend the night on that dreadful bus."

   Niall looks up at me and smirks. "Guess we'll let him rest then."

   "He needs his beauty sleep," I say. I hear a little chuckle from the tired boy as Niall and I exit the room.

   "Did he actually mean that?" I ask once the door is shut. "Did he like me?"

   "Yeah he did," Niall smiles. "He was pretty awake at the time and he doesn't lie."

   I grin, satisfied with how this is going. I somehow managed to get on three of the boys' good sides in a span of less than twenty minutes. All that's left now is Harry.

   I'm not worried about Harry. I was most scared of impressing Louis and Zayn and since I've done that, this shouldn't be too hard. I really want them all to like me. I can't pinpoint exactly why I do, though. I guess it's partially the fangirl inside me and partially me wanting to be closer to Niall. I feel as though if the people he cares about most remember me, he'll do the same.

   "Harry!" Niall shouts. "It's Niall! Can I come in?"

   "Yeah, mate!" Harry yells back.

   Niall pushes the door open and we enter. Harry's room is just as cluttered as Niall's and Louis' were.

   Harry isn't facing us. He is facing away from us and pulling on a pair of sweatpants. I look away because I'd rather not look at Harry's butt without him knowing.

   Well, at least in person. The Internet doesn't count.

   "Harry," Niall says suspiciously. "Are those Louis' trousers?"

   Harry laughs and turns around. "Yeah they are--" He stops when he sees me. "You didn't say she was here."

   "Yeah I wanted you to properly meet her," Niall says enthusiastically. "Erin's already met the other boys."

   "Oh, okay," Harry says stiffly. "Nice to meet you."

   I try to put on my winning smile. "You too, Harry."

   "Mr. Styles, you mean," Harry narrows his eyes at me. I stand there unable to think of a sensible response.

   "Man," Niall says, putting his hand on Harry's shoulder. "Don't be a dick. Erin's my friend."

   "I bet she is," Harry growls. "You guys probably tell each other every little secret you've got. Then she runs over to her squealing friends and spills everything to them. She doesn't want to be your friend. She wants everyone to know you're friends."