Madara and tentails

I continue to fight against the tree. However, I got the feeling that Naruto wanted us. very well you idiot. everyone jumped into a tail and I stood above mixing my chakra with the Rasengans. it broke through the shield and the two attacked. They got a hit on him. Making the tailed beats pour out.

The tailed beats chakra Naruto had grabbed into the other ones, Gaara and Bee showed up grabbing one each. I jumped down with many others and we began pulling out the chakra. We all after a major struggle managed to pull out all the tailed beasts.

I looked down at Obito. We should kill him, but I found myself not hating him anymore. the tailed beasts stood all together. Sasuke ran at Obito to kill him. My eyes narrowed. But soon Kakashi appeared holding a kunai to Obito's throat saying he would deal with him.

I jumped down along with the fourth who stopped Kakashi. The fourth gave them a lecture. I sighed, glad the fourth stopped Kakashi.

"Also this is far from over, Madara isn't dead, and he knows about Madara, he has invaluable information," I said.

They looked at me shocked. Obito looked up at me but I quickly looked away. I ran with sasuke and Naruto to go help the others. Naruto moved to the tree and did an attack that glowed like a star and shot it at Madara.

once the attack happened everyone ran in that direction, including me. The first Hokage immobilised Madara with his wood style gates seal thing. I ran up looking at Madara who met my gaze with a smile, what was he planning.

I looked around shocked what was he planning. I need to figure out what he was planning. Naruto and Sai showed up readying to seal Madara. But he thanked Naruto for unsealing the tailed beasts.

I turned to where Obito was. I focused and felt something dark revealing itself. I then looked back at Madara and he smiled.

"you sure are smart," He said.

He was still planning on making Obito do the reanimation for him. Damnit, could I get to Obito in time? Just as the seal was about to be placed dust surrounded Madara. I activated my Kekkei Genkai to see body heat slowly returning to his body.

I saw his eyes disappear. Sasuke shot black fire at Madara and his armour fell off, revealing he had the first Hokage's cells. He ran forward hitting Sai and Naruto away, I wasn't expecting this sudden movement and he hit me away as well.

I watched as he took some of The first Hokage's chakra. Sasuke kept attacking Madara but I growled. Madara was playing around, he was soon stabbed in the arm but Madara wasn't affected at all.

Madara performed a Jutsu of ash and I growled. I searched for his body heat, where did he go? I turned to the tailed beasts. I went running there but I turned to look at the first Hokage as he spoke to me.

"You have Yasu's blood, all you require is confidence, you're stronger than you give yourself credit, Sora," He said.

I looked away for a second. Confidence huh? I kept running to where he was. I deactivated my Kekkei Genkai to give it a rest. As I ran I saw the tailed beasts fighting Madara and seal him. But, he wouldn't be defeated that easily.

He activated his Susanoo breaking from the seal. I then saw Naruto with the nine tails chakra around him jump over everyone and to where Madara was.There was another attack of the tails beasts, but soon after he summoned that statue.

Damnit I have to hurry up. The tailed beasts were knocked down and chakra chain wrapped around them. the began being dragged into the statue. I was nearly there. I was a few meters away only to see the tailed beasts to be absorbed. that means Naruto will-

I shook my head and I went running forward only to stop at the second Hokage attack but he was soon defeated. I ran to help but Sasuke jumped down glaring at me to stay back. Does he have something planned? He was held up in mid-air and I went to strike only to be frozen in place.

Madara walked up to Sasuke with his katana, No! I closed my eyes letting my chakra out and I don't know how but I managed to break free but not in time to stop Sasuke from being stabbed.

The statue disappeared and we went falling to the ground. I ran up to Sasuke glaring at Madara. I let my hands hover over Sasuke but I growled. I wasn't a medic, there was nothing I could do, Damnit.

I could tell he was dying. I shook trying to think of something to do but froze as Sasuke spoke.

"Sora you're not a medic, you're a fighter, so do what you were trained to do," He said looking towards Madara.

I closed my eyes activated my Kekkei Genkai closing his wound with ice so he wouldn't bleed out, but that will only prolong his death. I just hope someone will get here in time to save him.

"stay put, you're more likely to survive until help gets here," I said.

I watched Madara walked away and my eyes narrowed. To do what I was trained to do. What was that? If I learnt anything from training is was that I wanted to protect people.

I ran after Madara and as I did I watched him summon the ten tails and it was sealed in him. His appearance changed and I growled. He went to keep walking but I hit my hands to the ground creating an ice wall in front of him.

"You wanted to know if I can dance like Yasu, so let's find out," I said.

He turned to look at me and fear washed over me. I was afraid but I wouldn't let it stop me. I took a step forward my will only increased. all I had to do was activated the chakra the first Hokage gave to me when it's time. I could do this.