Three tails mission

I went through my closet pulling everything out. Where were they. I need them now. I stormed out of my rom and began rummaging through the bookshelf but still couldn't find them. My fist clenched and I punched a hole through the wall.

"Maybe I should have stayed home. This is such a drag." I heard a lazy voice at my front door.

I turned to see Shikamaru and A groan escaped my mouth and I fell onto the couch. Shikamaru walked up to me and sat to the left of my head and ran his hands through my hair.

"Want to talk about it you troublesome woman?" Shikamaru said.

"I just can't find something." I said simply.

"What?" He said.

"A book." I said.

He looked at me and I just sighed.

"I need to check something about my kekkei genka." I said simply.

He looked at me both confused and concerned. He looked at me firmly and I sighed again.

"I won't do anything stupid." I said looking up at him.

He pulled my head onto his lap and ran his fingers through my hair. A gave a soft sigh of bliss escaped my mouth. I heard a chuckle come from Shikamaru and I just looked up at him with a small smile. Shikamaru leaned over me and gave me a kiss and I smiled into the kiss. I heard a knock on the door and stood up opening it to see an ANBU.

"The hokage wants to see you." The ANBU said and I nodded.

The ANBU disappeared. I looked to Shikamaru and he nodded. I walked out of the house and ran to the hokages office and enter immediately. I bowed in front of her and two ANBU stood in the side of the room.

"Sora team Kakashi and the sealing team need to return to the village. But a team need to go and look over the three tails. You will be the leader of the group  and these two ANBU are on the team. leave immediately." He hokage said.

"Yes milady. Meet at the gates in three minutes." I said poofing away in a cloud of smoke and getting back home and packing a bag. Shikamaru was there and I quickly explained the mission to him.

"It'll be a drag but I'll make sure Ena is safe while you're gone." He said.

I smiled and gave him a quick kiss before quickly running to the gates meeting the two ANBU. We set out at top speed.

"We have to be careful because the akatsuki will probably get involved." I said and they both nodded.

"What is our plan if we do come into contact with the akatsuki?" One of the ANBU asked.

"We try and capture them to get information if we cannot just try and kill them and don't give up your life. If you're think you'll die and can escape then do so." I explained and they nodded.

I looked forward going silent. I hope we didn't encounter the akatsuki because I knew there was a low chance we would survive.