old man

We watched the ten tails began changing form again. a flower formed and another huge ass chakra sphere. I nor Naruto had the strength to stop it this time. It was time for Sakura to give a speech. I smiled as she raised their spirits. 

"well said Sakura," I said. 

I heard Shikamaru as he gave us our plan. I smiled, damn he was good. He wanted me to put as many ice walls as I could, considering I could form them faster than earth walls. Everyone began performing hands signs and we all hit out hands to the ground forming walls slowing it down. 

I watched as the last barrier was destroyed but Bee and the eight tails blocked it. The attack vanished and I smiled. The fourth Hokage I believe is here. He appeared by naruto sakura and me. 

"I'm Minato namakaze, brace for an explosion." He said. 

"I like you dad Naruto," I said with a laugh.

a shock wave came. Soon the other three showed up. I thought I prepared myself for seeing him again but I guess I was wrong. I felt tears sting my eyes. 

"Damn you old man." I choked out.

He turned to me and smiled. 

"Sora I'm glad to see you're well." He said. 

"No thanks to you Sabatori sensei. You damn old fart leaving me like that." I said a small smile on my face. 

"Sabatori who is this.'" Harashima said. 

"Another one of my students. Sora Hisha." He said. 

Madara jumped onto a high part above us. 

"A Hisha, well I'm interested to see how this play out," Tobirama said. 

"It's about damn time, I've been waiting, Harashima," Madara called. 

"I'll deal with you later.' Harashima said pointing to Madara. 

I sighed, This was the god of shinobi. I looked to the ten tails as it charged at us and stood up tall preparing to fight. 

"Take a break Sora, you've done well. lets us deal with this." The old man said. 

I was going to refuse but Aisura appeared behind me and began to heal me. 

"Stay put Sora, I can tell you're worn out." He said. 

I watched at the fouth was encased in the nine tails cloak and the hokage disappeared leaving the first with us. A barrier was formed and I watched surprised. The tails were pinned down by a sage art or the first. 

My attention was drawn to a person landing beside us. Sasuke, what was he doing here. I looked at his eyes and mine slightly widened. He's different, something changed him so to speak. The others showed up shocked to also see him and obviously suspicious of him. 

"I've decided to protect the leaf, and when this is all over, I'll become Hokage," Sasuke said. 

I blinked a few times, He wasn't serious right. We all freaked out. Kiba was the first to yell at him. I then looked at Shimakaru who shut Sasuke down and Shino said what was on everyone's mind. He was right could we forgive and forget what Sasuke's done. Aisura smiled.  

"you know Sora would become Hokage, she has been considered for it," He said. 

"Aisura I swear shut up," I growled. 

Lord first snapped us out of our conversation and we all started preparing. we all stood in positions reading to fight. 

"You ready Aisura?"I asked. 

"not the same without Shenshie but yea, let's do this." He said standing by my side. 

This should be intereting, everyone from our class but Shenshie is here.

"Lets show these assholes the power of our will of fire."  I said. 

Protector (sequel to lost)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara