Hot springs

I was walking behind everyone as Naruto glared at sai. I simply decided to ignore them as I stared up at the clouds blocking out the auguring in front of me. However I was drawn to them when Sai was punched by Sakura and by how pissed she was I suspected Sai was bad mouthing Sasuke. I decided to stay out of it as I usually do. I quickly jumped back as Yamato did hand signs trapping the three in a wooden box.

My eyes slightly narrowed only the first hokage knew wood style no one else. I just watched as Yamato scared the crap out of them well except for sai. I tilted my head to the side a bit as a ghost of a smile came to my face. We continued walking and stopped at a hotel with hot springs.

The others went to go to the hot springs but I just took a shower in our hotel room before walking around outside in one of the hotel kimonos. I closed my eyes and felt the cool breeze slightly ruffle my hair and cloths. I soon found myself sitting on a bench with my head tilted back watching the darkening sky. I took a deep breath in enjoying the cool clean air entertaining my lungs.

Before I knew it I was looking at a star filled sky. I heard someone stand in front of me and looked at the person to see a smiling Sakura. She sat next to me and also looked at the sky. I then looked back at the sky and saw Sakura shiver in the corner of my eye.

"Aren't you cold Sora?" Sakura asked shivering.

"I spent two years in the snow cold doesn't bother me anymore." I said.

"Well I'm heading back to our hotel room don't stay out to much longer or you'll catch a cold." Sakura said walking away.

About an hour after Sakura left I got up to go back but then a butterfly flew past my face and an idea for a drawing popped into my head and I couldn't not do it. So I went back to my hotel room and grabbed some art supplies then went back outside and sat in front of a river.

I spent hours drawing a scene of how I view what happens after death. I dived my page into two triangles one side being very dark and the other being bring and a butterfly that symbolises the soul of a person going from the dark side that is filled with pain and suffering from death into the light side witch is the afterlife where they watch over the people they care for.

I didn't realise how long I've been drawing for until I looked up to see the sun behind to rise. I sighed and placed my book down and laid on the ground and closed my eyes just to rest them. Before I knew it I fell asleep for I don't know how long. But I was awoken but the sound of someone drawing. I sat up to see Sai drawing. I walked up beside him to see him drawing an abstract drawing. A small smile came to my face. I then turned from him and picked up my sketch pad and began walking away but stopped and turned to Sai.

"It's nice to know someone else who likes art." I said before going back to my hotel room.

A/N the picture I described Sora drawing I'm actually drawing myself. If you guys would like me to show you when it's finished then tell me and I'll put it up in this book when I'm finished.