Called mum

I sat in a tree near the place where Shikamaru usually watches he clouds. Ena was currently at the academy so i was going to find Shikamaru because I knew he wasn't at Asuma's funeral. I saw Shikamaru walking to the centre of the filed and I jumped behind him. He turned to look at me and I saw the sadness in his eyes and it made my heart shatter. I never wanted him to experience losing someone he loves. I pulled him into a hug and he went slightly stiff.

"You're aloud to cry." I said.

"It's a drag to cry." Shikamaru said trying to keep up the act he was okay.

"Shikamaru if anyone knows what it's like to lose a sensei it's me. Please for once let me help you let my shoulder be the one that gets leaned. Let yourself grief you're aloud to cry. You lost someone dear to you." I said holding him tighter.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head in my shoulder and he began to cry. I stroked his back as I felt him slightly shake. After awhile he stopped crying and pulled away. I wiped the lingering tears away and kissed his forehead.

"I'm here for you Shikamaru never forget that." I said.

He nodded then pulled me down to watch the clouds and as we watched them our hands interlock and we stayed by each other's side. However as it got later we went our separate ways. I picked up Ena from th academy and took her home. We ate dinner together and after she got ready for sleep I tucked her in and read her a story. I kissed her in her forehead and went to leave her room but stopped when she spoke.

"Thank you for looking after me mum." She said falling asleep.

My eyes went wide and I turned to look at her and a small smile came to my face. She just called me mum. I sigh escaped my mouth and I summoned Yuki and she was now a smaller version of her normal self so she would fit in the house.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"You'll stay here and protect Ena. Ibiki wants me to go to TI because apparently some of the workers have been playing around and I apparently have a very intimidating reputation there." I explained and she nodded.

I made my way to TI and I heard them goofing around but as soon as I entered the room they went quiet and back to work. I sat on a table and went through some of the personnel files and glared at the workers when I noticed them getting off task. I heard laughing behind me and turned to see Ibiki and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't stay for long I have a kid that I'm responsible for." I Said looking at Ibiki.

"You can leave. But if you slackers get off task again I will get her to come back." Ibiki said.

I rolled my eyes again and returned home and went to sleep.