sealed away

Tears welled up in my eyes. Why her of all people. I looked down and took a deep breath. My hands shook. I looked at my hands before they clenched.

"I'll be a bit longer. It seems Shenshi has been reincarnated. I'm her teammate meaning I'm the best choice to fight her." I spoke.

"Be careful." Inochi said.

I sighed and stood tall as I met Shenshi's gaze. She smiles and I returned it.

"Long time no see Sora." She said.

"Yea. I've missed you. But you died. So you can't stay." I said sadly.

"That's right. I died and should have stayed dead. So I ask you. Please stop me. I don't want to hurt my friends. I'm counting on you Sora." She said.

"I promise you. I will end this as quickly as possible. So let's fight, teammate." I said.

Shenshi grabbed her katana while I made two ice blades. We ran at each other as our blades clashed. I pushed her back and cut through her however she regenerated.

"You always were the strongest out of the three of us. But you need to seal me." Shenshi said.

"I don't think you realise how strong you are. I look at you as a big sister. You gave me the strength I have now. I carry that with me every day." I said.

I grabbed the one sealing tag I had. How annoying. I closed my eyes reactivating my kekkie genkai. I had to finish this quickly.

Ice pillars shot towards her but her blade was engulfed in chakra and she cut them. The cut ice shot out in different direction stabbing her a few times.

I grouted my teeth as I made her feel this pain over and over again. Dammit, Kabuto I hate you. I closed my eyes and the temperature dropped around us. I felt my hair rise slightly as my chakras multiplied.

~~~~third person pov~~~~

Aio began to sweat feeling the icy chakra. The kages looked at him confused.

"what's going on." The raikage asked.

"He chakra it's so strong and cold physically cold. I didn't realise how strong it was. And I can tell it's not even the full extent of her chakras and power." Aio said.

They looked at the Hokage who was calm.

"She is the sole survivor of the Hisha clan. They were once renowned as one of the strongest clans. That's was before they became corrupt and they lost their kekkei genkai. She is the embodiment of what her clan use to be. I wouldn't underestimate her if I was you." The Hokage explained.

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

I watched as ice engulfed Shenshi. She smiled at me as I walked towards her holding the sealing tag.

"Thank you, Sora." She said.

"Goodbye Shenshi." I said.

She was completely engulfed and I placed the tag on her. I felt my body shake. Tears spilled from my eyes but I smiled remembering all the times we had together. She use to scold me like a big sister. She was one of the only people with the guts to do such things. She was refreshing.

I turned away and began my way but to HQ.