Tobi and Zetsu

I walked to where I last saw my sensei to see him on the ground unconscious. I ran up o him and checked his pulse to see he was still alive. I sighed and leaned him against a tree and then looked over him looking for wounds but found none. He must have been put in a genjutsu by Itachi. Why did Mitsuo have to fight me then if all times.

I looked around to see if Itachi or Kisame were still around. But they weren't. I heard the sounds of battle and felt team Guy team Kakashi's chakra. I should probably go help them but I can't just leave my unconscious sensei here.

I heard fast footsteps behind me and I quickly turned around and smashed the person against a tree and held a kunai to their throat. I looked at the person to see it was a boy wearing an orange swirly mask with one eye hole.

"What did Tobi do. Tobi's sorry for whatever Tobi did. Please don't hurt Tobi, Tobi is a good boy." He said in a child like manner.

"Who are you and why were you running at me." I asked lowly.

"Tobi is Tobi and Tobi was running because Tobi was playing tag." He said happily.

"Sure. You were just playing tag near a criminal base. For all I know you're a member of the group." I said with slight annoyance.

I felt someone come up behind me and I quickly jumped away to my sensei and saw a plant man with a black side and a white side. I stood in a defensive stance however my injured leg began to feel weak and I knew it would give out soon.

"Who's this can we eat her?" The plant man asked.

I was taken aback by that statement but didn't let it show. The plant man began walk towards me but I stood my ground for two reasons one I refuse to be intimidated by him or seem intimidated two if I moved back I would collapse due to my injured leg. Then he stood still.

"Looks like Tobi and Zetsu have to find sasori's ring." Tobi said as he ran away.

The plant man gave me a wired look before disappearing into the ground. I gave a small sigh of relief and collapsed to the ground. However I soon stood up knowing I had to go give the others a hand. So I stood up made an ice clone and Summoned Yuki. She was about to start complaining until she saw my face.

"You two will watch over Tatsuo sensei you will protect him while I'm gone got it!?" I said with authority.

They both nodded then I ran off to where I felt everyone's chakra and wrapped up my leg in bandages while doing so. It took me a bit to get there but when I did get there I saw Gaara laying on the floor and an old lady doing some sort of medical ninjutsu? No what she was doing was the reanimation Jutsu in doing that she will die. However it seems she doesn't have enough chakra. I was about to reveal myself to help but Naruto stepped in. So I stayed concealed and watched from the sidelines.

I watched as the old lady died and Gaara came back to life. I soon left the scene as a bunch of sand ninja show up. I looked around to see if I could find anymore akatsuki members but couldn't. So I returned to my sensei undid the ice clone jutsu and got onto Yuki with my sensei and went back to the leaf where I would be faced with an angry hokage for letting Mitsuo go.