Annalys walked over to the fireplace, throwing the letter into the flames. She couldn't let anyone read the letter. They would expect she was up to something if she was receiving letters from Cersei, the person she was supposedly trying to avoid.

"Are you all right?" Jon suddenly spoke up, causing Annalys to turn to him with wide eyes. He was now sitting up, stab wounds on full display since he was shirtless and only wearing trousers.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" She quickly responded, placing a fake smile on her face as she wiped the tears.

"I heard you crying," Jon responded softly as Annalys walked over to him. She pulled up a stool, placing right in front of the bed before taking a seat, "Did something happen?"

"No," Annalys lied, shaking her head. She didn't want to tell Jon about Myrcella. She didn't want to cry any longer and she knew Jon would force her to talk about it. He always did, which she hated.

It was silent for a long moment as Jon's eyes scanned the cuts and bruises scattered across Annalys' face. He lifted his hand up, placing it on the side of her face. She winced slightly as his hand brushed across the large cut on the side of her face. He went to retract his hand, only to have Annalys grab onto his wrist, forcing him to keep his hand there, "This is my fault," Jon admitted softly, his voice just above a whisper, "All of this is my fault. They saw you because of me."

"That isn't your fault, Jon," Annalys argued, shaking her head in disagreement, "How were you supposed to know?"

"What did they do to you?" Jon asked, concern written all over his expression.

"Nothing I could handle," Annalys confessed, a soft smile on her face as she attempted to lighten up the mood, but failed miserably.

Annalys noticed the look Jon was giving her. He didn't believe her and it was clear he was waiting for the truth.

Annalys sighed in defeat before finally speaking up, "Every single room was locked in the courtyard. The only one that was open was the kitchen. They chased me into the kitchen and I tried to close the door before they came in, but they overpowered me. I fought them off for a while one of them was more than twice my size. He hit me so hard I fell to the ground. He ripped my dress open and was going to rape me," She explained and Jon had a distraught look on his face, tears welled in his eyes.

Tears began to fill Annalys' eyes as well. She never went into specifics when she told everyone else. She simply told them she fought them and won. But the wasn't the whole truth.

"Did he--" Jon began to say, having trouble forming the horrific words, "Did he--"

"No, no," She quickly responded, knowing that Jon was beginning to panic. She grabbed his hands, holding them in her own, "He didn't rape me. I stopped him before he could. I bit him, kicked him in the face, and then climbed on top of him. I stabbed him twice. Once in the chest and the second time in the throat."

"You always were a biter," Jon remarked, not even trying to be funny, but Annalys found herself laughing at how right he was.

"Tell me about it," She responded, playfully rolling her eyes, "Anways, after I killed him, I stood up and ran for the knives. I couldn't reach them and the closest object was the skillet. I hit the second man in the face with it. The two others were scared to fight me. One of them made a comment about me being a 'Lannister Whore' and claimed I couldn't take on two men at once," She paused, a small smile on her face, "In the end, I proved them wrong. You, as well."

"How, me?" Jon complained, clearly feeling offended.

"You claimed I wouldn't be able to defend myself without weapons if you weren't around," Annalys reminded him, "I'm pretty sure what I told you proved just that."