32

LION AMONG WOLVES
32. Lady's Wrath

  Annalys had gotten dressed in less formal attire with a hooded cloak covering it

  Annalys had gotten dressed in less formal attire with a hooded cloak covering it. She was able to leave the castle without anyone noticing and headed to Little Finger's brothel, where she planned to meet Oberyn to talk of their plan.

She entered the brothel, numerous prostitutes running past her and giggling. Annalys was no longer wearing royal attire, but that didn't change the fact that she looked like someone that didn't belong in an establishment like a whorehouse.

  Annalys entered one of the rooms to find Oberyn walking behind a row of prostitutes, taking their measure. He came around to face them, walking past Olyvar, one of the men who worked for Little Finger. Oberyn's paramour, Ellaria, lounged behind Oberyn as he stood in front of the first whore in the line.

Oberyn turned to Annalys, a smile on his face at the sight of the young woman, "Annalys! You've made it," He greeted the blonde, whose eyes were on Ellaria since the elder woman was eying her, "No need to be worried. That is Ellaria Sand, my paramour."

  Ellaria smiled at Annalys, nodding her head in a form of a greeting, "Nice to finally meet you, Annalys. I am told you will be traveling back with us to Dorne."

Annalys slowly nodded her head as she turned to Oberyn, who continued to stand in front of the whores, "Look at this one, Annalys," He spoke up, turning to look at Annalys, "How lovely is she?"

It took Annalys a moment to realize what Oberyn was doing. He was asking for her opinion on the whore. She was hesitant at first. She took a deep breath, just before she walked over to where Oberyn stood in front of the first whore.

She eyed the girl that seemed to be about her age up and down. She was a brunette, light eyes and looked to be a bit shy, "I'll admit, she's a beauty. But I'm guessing too pale for your taste."

"She's right," Ellaria spoke up, agreeing with Annalys, "Pale. Very pale."

"They like them pale in the capital," Oberyn remarked, glancing between Ellaria and Annalys, "Shows they don't work the fields."

"But she has a bit of a tan, does she not?" Ellaria commented as she gestured to Annalys.

"That is because I've spent most of the three years I've been away from home fighting wars," She informed Ellaria in a calm tone, "I've spent most of my time outdoors, in the sun."

Ellaris smiled at Annalys' comment as they both watched Oberyn take off the whore's tunic, "Do I frighten you?" He asked the whore, who shook her head and looked down at the ground.

"You like?" Oberyn asked, looking toward Oberyn.

"Timid," Ellaria commented, a bored expression her face, "Timid bores me."

Oberyn moved toward the second whore, who was next in time, "You're a bit of mischief, aren't you?" Oberyn commented, noticing the look on the woman's face as the previous whore was quick to dress herself.