68

LION AMONG WOLVES
— 68. Robert's Bastard

    Annalys walked out of the cave and followed the same trail that Tyrion had

Annalys walked out of the cave and followed the same trail that Tyrion had. She walked off the cliff and onto the beach to see Tyrion standing in front of two Gold Cloaks. Ser Davos and another unknown man were standing nearby, looking to have no clue on what to do.

One of them turned toward where Annalys, his eyes widening in shock, "Hey! Isn't that Annalys Lannister?" He exclaimed, the two men no longer paying attention to Tyrion.

They began to walk toward Annalys, about to arrest her. Annalys gripped onto the handle of Lady's Wrath, preparing to kill the two men, which she could do at ease.

Just then, the boy that Annalys did not know the name of rushed toward the Gold Cloaks. He lifted up the large warhammer in his hand, hitting one of them across the face with it. The second gold cloak prepared to draw his sword, but the unknown boy smashed the other man's face with his hammer as well, causing Annalys to stare at him in shock.

Annalys quickly walked over to the group, staring down at the two dead bodies in shock, "Well, that was unexpected," She suddenly commented, looking up at the man in shock, "Well done."

"Thank," the young man awkwardly replied, not knowing what else to say.

Annalys walked closer to the blue-eyed man, immediately noticing that his facial features all too well, "I thought my brother killed all of you," She bluntly remarked, eying the man closely, a hint of both curiosity and astonishment in her eyes, "You look like him."

The man frowned at Annalys, confused as to what she was getting at. His eyes widened, recalling what the gold cloaks had called her, "You're Annalys Stark. The Queen in the North." He stated, causing Annalys to smile and nod her head, "You're also Queen Cersei's daughter, which makes you a princess."

Annalys smiled yet again, nodding her head. The young man awkwardly glanced between Ser Davos and Tyrion, just before he bowed, "Gendry." He introduced himself in the most awkward way possible, causing Annalys to laugh.

"Nice to meet you, Gendry." She replied, just before she walked closer to the boat, clearly not wanting nothing more to leave before any more trouble came their way.

_____

After Jaime arrived back at the Red Keep, he was quick to tell Cersei the truth about him meeting with Tyrion and Daenerys' plan, but decided to keep Annalys out of it for the same being.

"Never betray me again." Cersei found herself telling Jaime as she hugged him.

Jaime tensed up, knowing that if he didn't tell Cersei about Annalys, that would mean he was betraying her, "There's something you must know then." He confessed as he pulled away from hugging Cersei.