61

LION AMONG WOLVES
—  61. Daddy Issues

 Several days later, Annalys, Jon, Davos, and the small number of men that came with them arrived at Dragonstone on a small boat

Several days later, Annalys, Jon, Davos, and the small number of men that came with them arrived at Dragonstone on a small boat. Annalys found herself smiling when she spotted her Uncle Tyrion standing beside a dark-skinned woman and numerous Dothraki on the shore.

She found herself a bit worried when she noticed the weapons the Dothraki men carried. She, Jon, and Davos walked past them and closer to Tyrion, "The bastard of Winterfell," Tyrion greeted Jon first, a straight expression on his face.

"The dwarf of Casterly Rock," Jon greeted Tyrion back, causing Annalys to raise a brow at the two men.

  Soon enough, both men found themselves smiling before Tyrion held his hand out, "I believe we last saw each other atop the Wall."

Jon smiled, shaking Tyrion's hand, "You were pissing off the edge, if I remember right," He stated, causing Annalys to quietly laugh.

She remembered Tyrion telling her and the rest of the family about him wanting to do that back at their time in Winterfell.

"Picked up some scars along the road," Jon continued on, gesturing the scar across Tyrion's face from the Battle of Blackwater Bay.

Tyrion looked up at Jon, nodding his head, "It's been a long road, but we're both still here."

The men remained silent, nodding their heads before Tyrion turned to his niece, "Annalys," He greeted the blonde woman, who nodded her head in response, "How long has it been?"

"About two years," She paused, a smile forming on her lips as she moved closer to the man, "It's good to see you, Uncle. I've missed you."

"And I've missed you, niece," Tyrion responded, watching Annalys kneel in front of him before they hugged each other tightly.

After they pulled away from each other, Annalys stood back up and Tyrion turned to address Ser Davos, "I'm Tyrion Lannister," He introduced himself in a calm tone.

"Davos Seaworth," He responded, walking closer to Tyrion before they shook hands.

"Ah, the Onion Knight," Tyrion remarked, clearly figuring out who the man was, "We fought on opposite sides at the Battle of Blackwater Bay."

"Unluckily for me," Ser Davos commented, just before Tyrion turned the woman standing behind him.

"Missandei is the queen's most trusted advisor," Tyrion introduced the woman to Annalys, Jon, and the rest of their men.

  Missandei smiled, nodding her head in response. She looked over at Jon and Annalys, beginning to speak to them, "Welcome to Dragonstone. Our queen knows it is a long journey. She appreciates the efforts you have made on her behalf. If you wouldn't mind handing over your weapons."