Chapter 15

Authors Note: Hi guys! So sorry for the VERY long wait, chapter 16 will follow soon! 

Thank you for reading and supporting my book this far!! I really appreciate all the feedbacks, votes and likes!! If your new and you like my book, please vote/comment on it and also follow me on Wattpad and/Dreame Apps.

Please note!! This chapter contains some mature scenes!! 

Enjoy your reading!!

Last updated: 05/02/2020

Ares POV

11:00 am

We were both gasping for air while Thalia laid encapsulated beneath me. Somehow, I already managed to lose my shirt the moment we walked into my bedroom. My one hand is currently travelling down her side, exploring all her luscious curves, while my other hand took the opportunity to cup one of her full breasts... The softness of her breast has made a very hard bulged between my legs. Each time I kissed her our desire for each other grew like fire between us. I could feel the storms of our undisguised love and passion rising beneath her skin, for she is the moon and I am her ocean, slaved to her, and together we are creating waves of blissful affection.

I moved from Thalia's salacious lips to her neck, leaving behind trails of kisses and sparks, making my way towards her soft breast. A moan escaped her mouth while she gently pulled on my hair.

I could feel someone trying to mind link me, but I'm not letting them through... "They can wait" Xylán murmured in agreement while I continued kissing Thalia down her neck. Somehow my father's voice filled my head. "Ares?" I tried to push the mind link back, but my father linked me again "Ares! This is an emergency! You need to come to your office immediately!"

With a groan, I pulled away from Thalia, while confusion filled her beautiful face. "What is wrong" she breathed out heavily. "My father needs me, in my office..." I sighed. Thalia growled, pulling me back to her, kissing me deeply. "Do you really need to go?" she asked against my lips. "Yes, ο άγγελός μου (my angel). I won't be long, I promise." I assured her while kissing her on her cheek.

I moved off the bed, grabbing my shirt from the floor and pulling it over my head. "Stay in the room, and don't open the door for anyone except me," I said kissing her again. I closed the door behind me firmly and made my way downstairs to my office.

I wonder what's wrong now. I thought to myself as I opened my office door. My father and my two brothers were standing around inside my office, looking at me. What the hell is going on here? Why are Apollo and Achilles here?

"What is going on in here? What are they doing here?" I asked feeling the anger rising in my blood. I don't know why the pure sight of Apollo aggravates me... He is always up to no good... Wherever you find Apollo, you will sure as hell find destruction.

"Son, I fear that our pack is in grave danger... Your mother... she is planning to kill us all and make Madeline the Alpha..." my father said, urgency laced his voice. "Madelina Alpha? And let me guess... You!" I growled stepping towards Apollo and grabbing him by his collar of his shirt "You have something to do with this?" "No!" Apollo growled back, making my blood boil in anger. "Well yeah," he shrugged while I tightened my grip on his collar "Our dear mother did tell me some parts of her plans... and yeah, she tried to convince me to kill you... but then I overheard her telling Madeline that she also going to kill all of us... me, you, dad, Athena, Rhea, Achilles and even your beautiful Thalia..." he trailed off. I shoved him backwards while a load snarl escaped my lips. "I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TOUCH MY MATE!" I growled again. Achilles grabbed my shoulders "Calm down brother..." while confusion filled my face. Achilles is the last person to defend Apollo... "There is no time to waste... we have to act fast and imprison your mother." My father pleaded.

"Fine... first I need to make sure Thalia is safe..." I trailed off mind linking Thalia "Thalia ο άγγελός μου (my angel)?" nothing... she is not responding "Thalia, please answer me? Are you okay?" Still nothing... "Something is wrong... Thalia is not responding to my mind links" "Is she in your room? Let's go check on her?" Apollo urges. "I don't trust him!" Xylán growled inside me, letting an aggravated growl escape my lips while I hesitantly nodded at Apollo. Both of us quickly rushed out of my office up the stairs leaving behind our father and Achilles. Fear filling me with each step.

We approached my bedroom when I saw my door is slightly open, I told her not to leave the room... why is the door open? We walked in and I felt my heart stop in my chest. The room is a mess... I could smell Thalia's scent fading and I could also smell blood... The fear inside me was replaced with red, hot anger... I was losing control. Everything around me is turning black as I felt Xylán taking over... He grabbed Apollo throat in my hands, squeezing in tightly "WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS MY MATE??" Xylán snarled, demanding answers from Apollo. His eyes were wide as he tried to breath and mumble out words. Xylán tightened our grip on his throat, not caring if he is killed today... "It's ALL his fault! Let's kill HIM!" Xylán hissed inside my head. Apollo's eyes were almost fading when Achilles and our father tried to pull me away.

"Ares, he had nothing to do with this!" Achilles pleaded. "Son! Let him go!" my father said calmly as his hands rested on my shoulders. I slowly loosen my grip on Apollo neck and his hands cradled his throat while gasping for air. "Fuck!" he coughed "You seriously trying to kill me?" Ignoring him I turned towards my father, who still had his hand on my shoulders. "If he didn't have anything to do with this? Then who did?" I shouted.