Chapter 9

Authors Note-  Heehee

Sorry guys! I just had to use these images of Ian!! I mean wow!! 

Just imagine Thalia's face when Ares steps out of the bathroom looking like this!! :) hehe. 

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this story. Please follow me on Whatpad and vote for my book. Let me know what you think in the comments!

Last updated: 05/02/2020

I woke up snuggled against Ares's chest, his heartbeat is steady keeping me calm. My dreams were all filled with him and wolves... that was until I had a dream about my parents... I miss them so much. My parents... I haven't called or talked to them in almost five days... They must think something has happened to me. I jump upright, waking Ares instantly.

"Áγγελος (Angel)! What is wrong?" Ares breathes, looking around the room for any dangers. "Sorry, I just remembered that I haven't contacted my parents in almost five days... and..." choking on some tears "I really miss them..." Ares pulled me into his arms again. "It's okay sorry άγγελος (angel). If you like you can call them from my office?" he sweetly suggests while kissing my hair. "Really? That would be perfect! Thank you!" I said turning to him kissing him. "I'm going to take a shower and get dressed so I can call them," I said making my way towards the door.

Ares also got up from his bed and rushed over to me before I can leave his room. He pulled me into his arms, kissing me again, but this time with more passion and lust. I let out a moan as Ares hot breath travelled down my neck. Kissing and sucking on my neck. His fingers prickled my skin with his touch. I moaned out his name as he continued. My fingers were tangled in his hair. "You can always join me in the shower you know" he teased me. "That does sound very tempting" I breathed "But..." I said looking him in his eyes and smiling "maybe another time?" Ares kissed me gently "Okay if you change your mind I will be in the shower" he chuckled removing his shirt and walking into his bathroom.

I stood there staring at him, tempted to join him in the shower... But after much convincing, I quickly walked to my bedroom. Taking a quick shower and getting dressed so I could call my parents from Ares's office.

***

After my call with my parents, explaining to them that I'm perfectly fine and safe, telling them that I made some new friends and will be staying with them for a while. Leaving out that they all are werewolves. And that I'm sorry for not contacting them sooner and promising that I will call them again soon, we finally said goodbye

I made my way out of Ares's office. My heart is filled with joy now that I have finally spoken to my family. I miss them so much... Just as I was about to enter the kitchen someone grabbed my arm and pushed me into the wall. "Hi babe," Apollo whispered into my ear, gripping my wrist tighter. "Leave me alone Apollo..." I pleaded, trying to fight him off me, but he is way too strong... "Oh baby, please don't fight me, I know you want me." He said seductively. "You know you came to me in a dream, I was naked, you loved it." He said smirking against my neck. "Apollo! Stop harassing Thalia!" Athena yelled from the kitchen.

Apollo released me and took my cue and made a run for it upstairs into Ares's bedroom. I locked the door behind me, leaning against the door, relieved that I'm away from Apollo... Ares walked out of the bathroom, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. And all my thoughts and fears are forgotten... "If you want to see me naked, all you have to do is ask." Ares joked.

***

Ares finally got dressed after trying to convince me that we should both stay naked in bed for the rest of the day. My cheeks off course turned a beautiful red colour, somewhere there must be a switch to turn this damn blushing off... it is embarrassing... It's only giving away how inexperienced I am...

Ares called the kitchen through his mind link, ordering some breakfast for us. We both decided that we will spend the day in his bedroom going through the werewolf book. After we ate our breakfast we continued with the book and later came to the MATE chapter. The chapter that I'm very much interested in.

"How is it that we are mates?" I asked Ares "What do you mean?" Ares asked, confusion spread across his face. "I mean werewolves and humans don't usually mate... how is it that we are mates?" I asked looking into his blue eyes. "I honestly don't know... I have thought about this a lot and I don't know... I don't even know how our mating will work..." he said taking my hand in his creating tingles between us "I feel the sparks and tingles every time we touch each other" he said rubbing circles on my hand "I feel them too..." I confessed.

Ares face lit up giving me a big smile. "I feel the same way other wolves feel when they find their true mates. Wolves always love their mate at first sight. It is natural for our kind. The elders use to tell me and all the other pups about finding your true mate and that its more than love, its destiny. And that is exactly how I feel about you Thalia, we're meant to be, and that's how I loved you the first moment I saw you." He explained. I leaned into him, pulling him closer to me kissing him tenderly. "I love you too Ares... I don't know how it is possible... We hardly know each other... but somehow I just know that we are meant to be." I said to him.

Ares pulled me into his arms kissing me hard. His tongue slipping through my lips, messaging my tongue gently. My hands found their way up into his shirt, feeling his muscles tense up underneath my touch while a small moan escapes his mouth. I can feel the passion growing between us... and I'm not sure if I want to continue... there are still too many things that I don't understand...

I pulled away slowly trying to catch my breath. Ares is also breathing heavily, his eyes almost black. For a moment I felt a bit frightened and Ares picked up on that "What's wrong?" he asked, "Your eyes... they look black..." I pointed out "Oh... uhm... during certain situations my wolf fights for control and that is when they turn black or gold..." he explained "Certain situations?" I curiously asked "Yes, like when I am angry or like now... when we are kissing... My wolf is fighting me to mark you" he chuckles. "Oh..." I giggled.

"Did you tell the truth when you told me yesterday that you are still a virgin?" I ask him, my curiosity taking over my brain. Ares started to chuckle again. "Yes, my I have never dated, never fooled around. I wanted to wait for my mate, and it didn't matter how long I had to wait for her. You are the first and last woman I'll ever kiss, ever hold, or even make love too for the rest of my life..." Ares admitted but before he could continue, I had reached up and pulled him down to me, and the rest of his words were lost against my lips. He kissed me gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness I wanted, not now, I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled me, gathering me against him.

"Mark me" I moaned to him "Are you sure Thalia?" He asked "Yes I'm sure. I love you Ares and I want to be with you!" His face goes blank for a minute before a huge smile comes across his face. I can see the joy and excitement in his blue eyes. Ares kissed me again deeply before he went off kissing down my neck. Trailing down my neck with small kisses leaving sparks and tingles behind until he reached my left shoulder. Ares brushed his extended canines against my tender skin on my shoulder, a loud moan escaped my mouth while he created tingles and sparks, leaving me with pure pleasure. I can feel his smirk against my skin.

I can feel him opening his mouth wide and biting down, his canines pierce through my skin. A scream escapes my lips from the pain but soon the pain turns into unimaginable delight. Ares pulled his canines out of the mark. The bite mark is bleeding faintly, and he started to lick the wound clean.

Ares pulled back looking into my eyes when a new sensation started, sending tingles down my spine and I could feel him inside my head... I could feel a bond being snapped into place between us. Making as both gasp in shock that it is even possible. "Can you hear me άγγελος (angel)." I heard Ares's voice inside my head "Yes! I can" I told him through our mate bond. I don't even know how this is possible, but I don't care. I love him and that is all that matters.

Ares leaned in kissing me gently. I could feel how my eyes are getting heavy. "Sleep my άγγελος (angel)." Ares cooed in my ear "It's normal to feel tired after being marked." He said kissing me again and pulling me into his arms. "I love you Thalia" he whispered, "I love you Ares" and then my eyes closed, sleep pulling me under.