Part 73

*3rd person point of view*

It's a bright and sunny day in the hidden leaf village. Everyone is at ease because it was announced that most of the genin that had passed was actually from the hidden leaf village. 

But unbeknown to the normal villager some terrible things happened last night. One of them being the killing of a Hidden leaf proctor. The plans of Orochimaru have been set in motion. All he needs to do it wait.

While all this is happening Jiraiya instructed his two students to meet him today around 8am. 

Naruto arrived at the gate with his usual hyperactive mood while Shi came looking like a zombie.

"Didn't you sleep Shi?" Naruto asked as both boys got closer to the designated area. 

"Not really i was too busy" Shi said in a tired voice. 

"So how was Jiraiya sensei's test from yesterday?" 

"...lets just say i know the difference in lady's now" Naruto said as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. 

"Thought he might of done something like that" 

The two boys kept walking until they reached a river which had young woman playing in it. "something is telling me that he is around here somewhere" Naruto said as he began looking though some bushes. 

Soon enough Naruto found the pervy sage. "Watch this" said Naruto as a mischievous smile grew on his face. 

With a single hand sign Naruto transformed into a adult female version of himself. "I call this the sexy jutsu" He said. Shi looked suspicious at the jutsu before activating his dojutsu. 

"Show me that again" 

Naruto's smile grew bigger as he showed the hand signs to Shi who copyed them thanks to the Sharingan's power. 

Soon enough 2 beautiful naked , female versions of Naruto and Shi stood behind Jiraiya. 

"We might kill him you know?" Naruto said starting to feel bad for the sage. 

"He deserves it" Shi said with a evil grin as he slowly walked behind Jiraiya. Both boy's ....~girls~ hugged Jiraiya from the back. Jiraiya's soft giggles disappeared as he felt the sudden pressure on his back. 

"Come on Master Jiraiya we want some attention too" 

"Yeah we really want you to train us Master" 

both girls said in the most sexy voice they could muster. Jiraiya's face quickly turned a full on red before his nose started. As soon as the fun began it ended with Jiraiya passed out from....pleasure?