Part 6

*Shi's point of view* 

After yesterday i was getting pumped for this recommendation exam. If i can pass this then ill be able to heal my eyes. Yet if i don't then ill be stuck like this seeing as though i will never be able to get the money for it. 

Right now i am walking down the road to the UA high school. The hospital thankfully released me a few minutes ago. When i got to the location for the exam i saw a few people. A dude with a weird fish head, Another has his teeth showing in a huge grin. He is kind of freaking me out.

There was this one dude who was as loud as hell. There was this angel that was standing at the edge. She had raven hair and a amazing smile.......

The last one seems kinda familiar . he had 2 hair colors. One being white and the other being red"....wait it cant be...."

I walked to him and placed my hand on his shoulder making him turn towards me. I felt my heart sink when i saw his face. "Yes?" He asked. 

"Never mind " I said as i walked away from him. 

*3rd person point of view* 

A few minutes later a few people came out and some principal's from other schools. 

"Good morning everyone. Welcome to our training ground where you would be having your exam. Over on my left are the principals or other schools. This is to insure we do not lose your talent. If UA does not accept you. We will be doing 3 physical tests where you need to use your quirks" The woman said as she led us to a different location. 

^TEST 1^
#100m dash#

All the contestants lined up. When they heard the gun shot everyone were off. The most interesting ones were Shoto Todoroki, Inasa Yoarashi  And Shi Todoroki. 

Shoto Todoroki used his ice quirk to skate on the floor to the finish. Inasa was using his winds to boost his running and Shi was standing still. 

"Shi the gun means go" A principal said with a kind smile. "Oh sorry" he said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

 He took a step forward and dispersed into flames before reappearing at the finish. "What.....just happened" One principal said. 

The other two participants who were neck and neck started running even faster. Shi turned to them before turning around. 

Then suddenly Shoto and Isana passed at the same time and tripped causing them to fall on him. This caused some principals to slightly laugh. 

^Test 2^
#written test# 

This test consisted of what quirks would be best suited for which terrain. The principals watched as everyone was calm except for Shi. He looked like he was going to pull out his hair. "Amazing quirk but not the smartest" One principal whispered behind the one way glass. Suddenly Shi looked up straight to the one way glass. He looked directly in the direction of where the one principal is. Shi raised his hand and snapped his finger causing the principals bottom to have a small fire on it. 

He ran around like a maniac until one female Principal used her quirk to put out the fire. "He might not have the brightest mind but he as excellent hearing" She said in between laugh's. 

^Test 3^
#Interview#

*Shi's point of view*

All us participants waited inside a lounge room so that we could have our interview. This one guy just did not want to shut up. He was keep on screaming at people. 

I was just waiting on a seat just being bored with myself. "Shi Todoroki please come your next" The intercom in the room said. I stood up and saw that Shoto had a weird expression on his face. I ignored it and went into the designated room 

There was this big table with a lot of principals sitting behind it. "Take a seat Shi" one said as they pointed to a small seat in front of them. 

"Hello my name is Nezu i am the principal of UA high. If i do not want you then one of these principals will take you." The mouse thing said. 

"Firstly i am going to ask who wants Shi in there school raise there hands." he said

Every principal raised there hands. 

"Well Shi we have 5 questions for you. First of what is your quirk?" 

"It is not on record but i call it lavastorm" I said

"Second please describe your quirk" 

"I can create flames wherever i want the heat is close to the temperature of the sun. I can also regulate the temperature of the flame like this" I said as i lit my palms on fire. 

My right palm held a dark red flames while my left held a blue one. "If one teacher would please put something in the blue flame and one in the red one" i said as Nezu stood up and held 2 pencils. 

He put both in a flame. The blue flame froze the pencil instantly while the red one turned it into ash. "The cold flame takes a lot more stamina to control. But that is the basic idea of my quirk" 

"Amazing" He said as he gave the 2 pencils to the other principals to see them. 

"For your third question. Why do you want to be a hero?" He asked

"There are a few reasons. First off i want to protect those who cant protect themselves. Second i want to show everyone that i can be a hero and that i am not just a demon" I said while looking down. 

"Forth question. This is a bit personal but it is needed. Why are you not with the Todoroki household. If you want you dont have to answer that." Another principal said. 

"Ill only show you this and nothing else" i said as i pulled my collar down to reveal my scar. Some gasps were heard but i soon covered it and they calmed down. 

"For your final question. If a villain is about to be killed by another villain what do you do" Nezu asked in a serious tone. 

"Ill send a flame clone to save him. No one needs to die but i will not go there myself since i do not know if there plotting something. " I said as he nodded. 

"Well i think ill like you to join UA high" He said as the other principals grunted. "You always take the best students Nezu why not give him to east wood" The principal said. 

"sorry cant do that. Shi why dont you go pack up. Ill see you in 10 months when school starts" Nezu said as i nodded and walked out the room. 

Time to go home