Part 40

*Shi's point of view* 

I felt a huge pain against my head. "What the heck did i do" I said opening my eyes to be met with a bright light. I squint my eyes and slowly sat up. 

My eyes drifted over the area until seeing a old lady sitting in the corner of the room. "Hay old lady what day is it?" I asked shocking her slightly. 

"Oh your awake.....Well lets see today is Wednesday" The lady said. My eyes went wide and i jumped out of the bed noticing my clothes that were burned. My shirt was nothing while one of my pant's legs was also burned off.

"Where are they?!" I asked. "Well right now Aizawa's class is scheduled to use the USJ training facility" 

"Wait usj.....THE FREAKING PORTAL!" I said/yelled rushing out the nurses office to the direction of Katsuki's energy. 

*Flash back* 

-A week after entering this world-

Sweat streamed down my face. My whole body was on fire.  "That *pant* is enough *Pant* for today" I said falling down onto the ground. 

"Villains can never be trusted, you know?" A guy said to his friend as they walked by. "Wait......SHIT!" I said realizing what i did. 

I trusted that dude with the weird mask... The dimensions are in no danger are they....

*end*

That day replayed in my head. It was the day i realized that i was tricked. The day i kicked my training into high gear and also the day i started figuring out how to go back. 

The only idea i could come up with was the day i was transported here to protect Katsuki. It must of been that i was in the future on that moment. That must of created a weird time mix up thing. 

I dont know but this is my only chance to get back. 

*Katsuki's point of view* 

All might was just grabbed by this bird fucker who is sticking out of the ground. Half and half along with myself were about to run and help when suddenly a huge heat wave spreading across the area stopping us all. 

I looked back at the source and noticed the door of the building was melting. Why the fuck is the door melting. After a moment of silence a person walked through the melted door. 

In a instant a huge black flame erupted around the person. I noticed the villains were struck in fear. Who the fuck is this.

Suddenly a red lighting flashed past me. I quickly turned my head to where it went and noticed that Allmight was no longer in that things hands but was next to the person with the black flaming aura. 

The person turned his head towards me and i looked straight into his red eyes. The area around me disappeared and i was now in a huge dark area. The person popped out of nowhere and walked to me. 

"Wait it is you Shi?" I asked when i noticed the clothes. 

"Yes Katsuki it is me but we dont have much time. I need to explain something to you" Shi said stopping a few feet away from me. 

"I have to go. For good this time" Shi said shocking me. "This is the last time we can talk" 

"Wait what are you saying?" I asked. 

"I am going to die here. I want to thank you for eve-" 

"Dont you fucking dare finish that sentence. Your not going to die. Not here" I said trying to convince him to not go. 

" This cant be helped Katsuki. Even if you convince me the form i am in will kill me when i deactivate it.....Become the hero you always say you would ok?" Shi said before the are went completely dark and i fell unconscious. 

*3rd person point of view* 

Shi looked at Katsuki before Katsuki somehow fell unconscious. In a red flash of lightning every person in the USJ were standing together. 

They all talked under them selfs of how they got here and who was the man with the black flaming aura. 

 The man with all the hands instantly the first chance he got ran away with the mist man. 

All that was left on the battle field was Shi and the bird monster known as Nomu. As for the low life villains they were stacked on a pile at the edge of the USJ. 

Suddenly Shi's voice echoed through the USJ. "Everyone. I want you all to become the hero's you want to be. And i also want you all to give this world the hero they want. Never back down from a challenge. BECAUSE YOUR STUDENTS FROM THE TOP HERO SCHOOL UA!" Shi exclaimed. 

In a swift movement Shi launched at the Nomu kicking him in to abdomen igniting himself before letting the whole area around him explode in a fiery ball. 

Class 1 A watched in horror as one of there own died to save everyone....