Part 18

*Tsunade's point of view* 

After a few days of training and walking flew by. Shi was remarkable at learning new things. We are now only a few feet away from the gates. I carrying Shi on my back while his head rested on my shoulder. 

"We are finally here." I said as i saw the big gates of the village in front of me. "Are you ready for this ?" Shizune asked Shi. 

"As ill ever be" Shi said. I could hear a crack in his voice. he was slightly scared i don't know for what though. 

As we walk into the village i saw that two ninja's were already there waiting for us. "it is great to see you all" Asuma said as he took a puff of his cigarette. I quickly pulled it out of his mouth making him look at me. "No smoking around me" I said as the man backed away a little bit. 

"Lady Tsunade if you want ill take Shi for you" A man say. He was wearing weird glasses and his headband over his head. 

"No i'll carry him myself" I said as i felt Shi relax a little bit. 

"Well the Hokage is waiting for you inside his office" Asuma said. "All right, Lets go Shizune" I said as we started to walk. 

After a while we finally got to the Hokage building ,we entered and went straight up to sensei's office. 

I knocked until i heard sensei say "Come in" 

As we walk in i saw two seats in front of the desk. I placed Shi onto the chair allowing my back to go back to normal. 

"I hope there were not to many problems on your trip" Sensei said

"Not really we only had one attack" I said 

"That is good. Well i thank you Tsunade for healing Shi and bringing him back to the village. But you should of told us that you took him" Sensei said

"If i told you then your would of sent anbu to get him and bring him back here in hope that your own medic ninjas could heal him. Look what happened they kept agonizing his body making him set on fire. So i am not apologizing for not telling you that i had him" I said in a stern voice. 

"Ok i see where your coming from but there is one problem. I can not allow Shi to enter the Ninja Academy." He said. 

"You WHAT!" I said slamming my hand onto his desk. 

"That kid is more than worthy than any one of your genin heck maby even more powerful than a Chunin" I yelled
"Calm down. Think of it he can not walk without help of people around him and without there help he would be useless" He said slamming his hand on the desk as well

"In all respect Lord Hokage Shi nearly killed Zabuza Momochi" Shizune added.

Sensei's eyes widen before looking at the boy. "do not underestimate him. Even if he cant walk he found a way around it" I said with a smirk. 

"Show him Shi" I said. 

Shi nodded before standing up on his feet a light red aura surrounded him. Thanks to the training with me his body enhancement was way more powerful. "wait h-how" Sensei said as he fell back onto his seat. "Don't tell anyone but he can do thinks by using chakra to enhance all his body's muscles." i said.

"That is brilliant. Fine i will let him join the academy" Sensei said with a sigh. 

"How long will you be in the village?" he asked 

"I plan on leaving right now" i said as i started to move to the front door. 

"Good bye Shi i hope we meet again" I said as i sent a wave to Shi. "Good by Tsu , Shizune" he said as we exited the door. 

Good luck kid

*Shi's point of view* 

I let go of my concentration and fell back onto the seat. "So Shi how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I fell fine but i want to ask you something?" I asked 

"What is it?" 

"First off are we alone?" I asked. 

"No give me a second" The man said as he looked up and shooed a few people away. "Now we are" He said.

I sigh before standing again. "Here" I said as i activated my eyes as well as testing the genjutsu Tsu taught me. "Amazing but deactivate the genjutsu let me see your real eyes" The man said

I sighed and deactivated the genjutsu revealing my mangekyou eyes. "I see you unlocked them. I want you to try and keep them a secret" He said as i nodded before sitting down and deactivating my eyes. 

"I want to ask you. Do you want to see your brother?" He asked. 

"Yes of coarse i do" I said with  smile on my face. 

The old man walked around the desk and lifted me up carrying me on his back.  

We walked through the streets until we got to the hospital. "hello lord hokage what may i help you with?" A nurse asks. 

"Hello young lady. Can you please give me a wheel chair for this one" The old man said slightly boosting me up. 

"Sure thing" She said before walking and fetching a wheel chair. 

"If i was you i would get use to this chair until your body is ready to move on it's own" The old man said before placing me on the chair. 

"Thank you for your help" The old man said before pushing me out of the building. I sighed slightly. It is such a drag that i cant walk without using chakra for now. 

"So what do you think. Are you happy to be in the leaf?" He asked

"Hn" i said getting bored of seeing the people. 

After a while we arrived at a apartment building. The man pushed me to the front of a door before stopping . "This is his apartment why don't i leave and you two can chat" The hokage said as he let go of my chair and walked away. 

I sighed before pushing myself up with my hands and knocked on his door. 

A few seconds later the door opened to reveal Sasuke. 

"H-hello brother" I said. There was silence between us until Sasuke suddenly grabbed me into a hug. His head was in my neck. I placed my hands around him feeling the comfort of out hug. "I missed you so much" He said as i felt him hugging me tighter. 

"I missed you to big brother"