Part 53

*3rd person point of view*

"This is the location of the second part of the exam. It is the 44th training ground but we like to call it the forest of death." Anko said scaring some of the genin people. 

"Umm Mrs Anko where is Shi?" Sakura asked after a while of waiting. "Oh your friend is right here" Anko said pulling out a passed out Shi from behind her. He had this red hue on his face indicating he was drinking. 

Anko threw Shi's body towards his team quickly. "Aw how great. We have a Teme the wonderful Sakura and a drunk Shi" Naruto pouted knowing Shi would be useless until he is back on his feet. "Oh and here" Anko said as she threw a black wallet to them. Sasuke caught it knowing it was Shi's. Sasuke opened it and saw it was empty. "That kid is really something else. If a woman asked him something he can not say no" Anko said with a slight giggle. 

"Hn, Maybe I should of helped him" Sasuke said softly. "Now how are we going to pass this exam with a drunk and passed out Shi?" Naruto said as he pouted to himself. 

"Well your lucky boss. We of the Konoha news want to come ask questions on the genin going into the forest of death." A pip squeak voice said behind Naruto. This boy is no one other than Konohamaru and his friends.

"Fine i will give you 10 minutes before the exam starts" Anko said as she took a seat on some rock. 

"Well Boss can we start with you?" Konohamaru asked. 

"Sure thing" Naruto said as he was dragged away from his team towards a secluded area. 

"First off tell us about your team. then your time so far on missions?" Konohamaru said as he took out a booklet. 

"Well there is Sasuke Uchiha. He is this real hot shot person who thinks he is too cool for everyone. But Shi Uchiha aka his brother is totally different. He is really cool, he buys me ramen all the time and he is my best friend. Then there is Sakura Haruno. She is like our mascot. She is really smart. And for our missions well in the beginning we only did these stupid missions about a cat that kept running away and painting fences. But soon after Jiji allowed us to go on a C-rank mission. 

It was to take this guy to the land of waves. On the way there we got attacked by these two guys with weird claw things. Well when they attacked i saw a different side of Shi. He nearly melted there arms off believe it! After that we walked into the country. We were attacked by Zabuza. He was real scary he even trapped Kakashi sensei in this weird bubble. But luckily Shi was there and he nearly incinerated Zabuza with this weird flaming bird thing. There then came this ninja and-" Naruto was cut off by Sakura punching him. 

"Leave some of the story for us Naruto" She yelled pushing Naruto out the way and sitting on the rock. 

"Well like Naruto was saying Shi-kun nearly killed Zabuza and then carried Kakashi sensei towards us but when he got close to us Shi-kun passed out because of chakra drain. Kakashi sensei landed on Shi-kun cursing 3 of his ribs.  I even heard them breaking like sticks. Our client then took us to his house where his daughter looked after Shi and Kakashi. But after we left Shi kun at his house he was kidnapped. We still dont know who took him." Sakura said as she signaled Sasuke to come for his turn. 

"Hn, Kakashi sensei trained us to use chakra in a different way. After around a week we fought Zabuza again at a bridge. After the fight Shi came back and now we are back he- " . "And this is going to be one step into me becoming Hokage! Believe it!" Naruto said interrupting Sasuke from his speech. 

"All right that is enough it is time to start your exam" Anko said handing out different scrolls to the teams. 

"You all have different scrolls now. Your mission is to get the corresponding scroll from one of the other teams. There is only one rule. You may not exit the forest until the time is up. Your time limit is 1 week. When you got your second scroll head to the building which is in the middle of the forest. Now head to your respective gates" Anko said. 

Sasuke sighed before throwing Shi's arm over his shoulder and started dragging him along the way. "Hn, you cant control yourself when it comes to sake can you?" Sasuke asked. "That is probably why he destroyed Tazuna's sake bottle when we first met him. Shi can maybe not control his alcohol." Sakura said laughing slightly at the sleeping Shi. 

"Hn, lets just hope he wakes up soon" Sasuke said as they arrived to the gate. "We will pass this with ease, Believe it!"