Part 68

Hi guys sorry for not uploading yesterday i was busy with a lot of stuff but anyway lets get to this chapter. 

----

*3rd person point of view*

After the short meeting with Jiraiya , Shi went to his favorite tree to sleep until tomorrow. The tree he was going to was the cherry blossom where he had met Hita. Unfortunately after that single time Shi has not seen her. It was like that moment never really happened. 

With a loud sigh Shi finally arrived at the tree. He sat down on the ground and used the tree as a wall to lean on. 

It's late at night and not much is going on in the leaf village. Most of the genin that took part in the chunin exams all ready went back to there respective villages to train. Gaara was among the first to go. He had said goodbye to Shi yesterday before he went to the hokage tower but not only to say good bye he had told Shi to get as strong as possible if he wishes to defeat him.  

Some of the genin from the leaf that did pass all ready started with there training. As soon as Sasuke woke up he wanted to train. He has not gone home in the last 2 days hence why Shi is now sleeping in the tree. 

"I wonder if that Jiraiya can teach me how to use my power?" Shi said as he closed his eyes allowing darkness to slowly consume him. But out of nowhere a twig snapped causing Shi to quickly open his eyes. 

"S-s-sorry t-to wake you" Said a soft voice. Shi's eyebrows slightly raise as he heard the studdering. 

"I-is that you Hita?" Shi asked towards the direction of where the twig snapped. 

Slowly but surly Hita exited the bushy area that she was hiding in and revealed herself. But for some odd reason she looks different. Last time they met there was noting on her forehead but now there was this weird looking seal that stretched across it. 

"Why were you spying on me?" Shi asked as he leaned back and stabilized his head against the tree. 

"I-I was not s-spying Shi-kun I-I j-just did no want to wake you up" Hita said as a slight blush crossed her face. 

"Well dont worry i was awake any way. Tell me why are you here anyway?" 

"IcamebackhereeverydaysincewemetYesterdaywasthefirsttimeisawyouinawhilebutstilldidnotwanttowakeyouupseeingasyouweresleepingsosoundlyandnowtodayifoundyouagainandwelliwasagaintoshytocometalktoyoubutnowiamhererumbelingalongwhileyoumaybedontunderstandwhatiamsayingbutnowiamfeelingthatmyheartisabouttoexplodewhilelookingatyou" Hita said, her words were just flying out of her mouth while a red hue formed on her face. Shi was looking towards her a bit confused but still trying to follow what she was saying. 

"Hita calm down why dont you come sit here next to me?" Shi said with a closed eye smile as he patter a open spot next to him. 

Hita immediately stopped talking as the small red hue she had grew and turned her face fully red. She slowly walked towards the spot and sat down next to Shi. 

"Look up there. You see all those stars. To think they all are hundreds appon thousands of miles away from us but they still shine so bright that we can see them.They never let us forget about them. That is how i want to be when i am done with my life. I want my name to be in the history books for years to come. I dont want anyone to forget the name Shi Uchiha and Hita Hyuga" Shi said as he looked up at the shining stars from the night sky. 

"But why me as well?" Hita asked. Her heart pumped faster than it has ever before if she does not calm down now she might pass out. 

"Oh no particular reason. Your just special to me in some way. Most of my friends i can hang out with and be myself but when it comes to other matters i have only found closure with you. We might not know each other very much but i just feel this...connection with you. So i will make sure the names Shi and Hita will be left in the history books forever." Shi said as a slight spark went off in his eyes. Excitement grew inside of him. This was the first time he has told anyone that he wanted this. 

Suddenly Shi felt a slight weight on his shoulder. He quickly looked to what it was an saw it was Hita who fell asleep next to him. She was using his arm as a pillow for her head. 

"Heh i am that boring" Shi said to himself in a jokingly tone. 

He moved Hita's unconscious body and allowed her to sleep in the nook of his arm as the slept side by side next to each other. Hita visibly softened as she felt the warmth of Shi next to her. 

A small smile grew on Shi's face before he too fell asleep.