Part 61

*3rd person point of view*

"First of all congratulations on passing the second part of the exam." Anko said to everyone from above a podium. 

Shi just walked into the room and noticed the rest of the genin are already here. "we are late" He said to himself before entering the group of genin. 

'Most people here are filled with scratches and buses except for you...Gaara' Shi scoffed in his mind. 

"All right before i tell you on how the next part of the exam is going to work i am going to tell you all the true purposes of these exams. In order to not have a war different countries choose warriors so lands can fight. The Chunin exam is mostly used for a way to keep peace. And another thing... i would like to give you some support....you all carry the pride of your nation on your shoulders. Show us that you have the will to prosper" The third Hokage announced to the genin teams.

'Not really support gramps. You just added more pressure onto us!' Shi yelled in his head. Some Genin around the area started to sweat bullets at this while other could not care less.

Shi's eyes drifted over the big group of Genin until his eyes stopped at Kabuto. "So he passed didn't he" Shi said between clenched teeth. 

"So for the third exam Hayate would be your proctor" The old man said as a ninja poofed out of nowhere. 

Between coughs people could understand somewhat , what he was saying

Between coughs people could understand somewhat , what he was saying. "your next *cough* so prelim- * cough* are held. Follow me for *cough* the battle" Hayate said. Shi looked at him weirdly before searching for something in his weapon pouch. 

Shi pulled out a small bottle which held cough drops and gave one to Hayate. "You might need that" Shi said as he walked pass Hayate and followed the rest of the Genin to the designated area. 

The area where they would hold a battle is indoors so there is slight minimal movement for big moves. 

"All right on this bored you can see who you will be fighting against. It is a random selection so not even we know who the fights will be against" Hayate said before pressing a button on the wall. 

Names spun around a while until ending at the final selection. Shi scanned the bored for his name along with his team. 

Naruto Uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka

Sakura Haruno vs Ino Yamanaka 

Sasuke Uchiha vs Yoroi Akadō

Shi Uchiha vs Kabuto Yakushi

"So i guess the universe wants me to kill Kabuto. Third chance i get...I better not waist it" Shi said with a menacing grin