I smirk, ''You two continue, what you two were doin'.'' I said.. Tuffnut snickered and shook his head ''I never knew my sister was a lesbo. So,that explain the monster strength''

Ruffnut stood up, was she wearing red glasses? ''I'm not, idiot!" She spat

I looked over at tuff ''Maybe we should go,'' Tuffnut nodded.

''Yeah.. Help me carry Fish.'' Tuff said..

''Wait, w-where are you going?" Astrid asked. Did she just stutter?

''Look, we have a really good reason to kiss! I was--'' Ruff tried to say but Astrid punched her arm to stop her. It worked. She stopped talking and mouthed the word 'ow'

''I swear Hiccup! It's not like what you think! I asked Ruff to be my well... Advicer in something..'' Ruff rolled her eyes and Astrid continues ''And she comes back wearing this stupid professor uniform with a red funny looking glasses and a ruler by her hand. Acting like some freaky professor then she goes like 'you do this and you do that' then she goes saying First step, second step and third step then the fourth step was a kiss one and she mocked me that I didn't know how to kiss and so I said I know but then she --'' I quirked my brow up, it was too fast. I mean she talked to fast that I couldn't think straight.

''Astrid... Breath" She did. She inhaled deep and exhaled long.. ''Calmed?'' I asked, she nodded.

''So., uhh.. Want some alone time?" Ruff asked. I was about to say no when Astrid said ''Yeah.''

And with a grin she stepped out of the class, and started pulling Francis to the Inf.. I looked back at Astrid with a confuse look on my face..

Why would she want to be alone? Normally, it would be like. Ruff don't leave me here and now she goes Yeah.

''Look if this is about that" I bit my lip to suppress my laugh when her expression changed to nervous to red scarlet. ''It's cool.''

''Ruff thought me something..'' She said looking away shyly. Shyly. ''She said.. Grab every opportunity you get.'' She refuses eye contact. Wait, I really wish I didn't do anything wrong

''Are you still drunk?"

She shook her head wildly, ''No,no,no. It's not..'' She bit her lips ''Its not that''

''Then what's that opportunity your talking about?" I smiled.. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh.

''Its just.. Something before you broke the door.. She said ....'' She stopped and pressed her lips together.. But then

She groaned, ''I can't do it!" She said. ''I won't do it!" She faced the other way..

''Are you sure its not hangover or something?" I asked worrying. Shes acting really weird today. What did they really do? Well.. Besides.. Kissing. I bit my lip again to suppress my laughter but a small chuckle escaped my lips.. 

She groaned again turned to face me, pointing an accusing finger to me. ''You!" Was all she said..

''Me.'' I said in a mocking tone. Her next word made me blush like hell.. though it made a little pang to the heart

''I'm never going to kiss you!'' She said and walked out.. Ouch! That hurt

''What the hell did I do?" I wondered.. Seriously.. What did I do?